“Love the Italian”

Add it.
Cafe Bella
Ranked #369 of 1,742 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Hole-in-the-wall place that is owned & operated by family that takes great pride in their service.

Reviewed March 28, 2011

I am not a resident of the area, but my daughter knows I NEED my Cafe Bella "fix" everytime I visit! The coffee is perfectly ground, and my standing-order of a veggie wrap is never, ever a disappointment. The owner of Cafe Bella truly has pride in the business and makes it a point to greet and remember all returning customers. It is gratifying to see a small independent business that thriving in a larger city atmosphere, and Cafe Bella achieves this with style and customer satisfaction.

Reviewed August 25, 2010

I love this place! I make a point to visit every new coffee shop in the metro and have never found one that makes a better latte than Cafe Bella. I simply cannot understand why people flock to Starbucks when they can get such a good coffee here.

Reviewed November 17, 2009

Ok, I'm one of those that don't get overly excited about good food and friendly service, simply because it's what I expect to get from a bistro-type eatery (although, this isn't always the case!). I also appreciates good selections on the menu, and this place has that covered...for both food and drinks, hot and cold! This is also why I disagree with jyhrtsew's review. First-off, Pho 89 is HORRIBLE! Their food is average at best, service is acceptable but the ticket always ring up higher than it should (based on the prices on the menu). I don't even want to address their cleanliness! Second, if you're looking for something already prepared, and lots of it for one price, may be an all-u-can-eat buffet is where you should be and not at a bistro. Cafe Bella is just a nice establishment for a pleasant time!

Reviewed October 30, 2009

I love this place! The food is fresh and delicious, the service is excellent and the owner is a great guy. The wife/owner grew up in Louisiana and you can really taste it when you order their Spicy Red Beans and Rice. I know this sounds unbelievable but this will be the best bowl you have ever had! I dare you to find anything better! Very spicy for restaurant food so if you don't like spicy stuff you will want to try one of their great sandwiches or salads.
While I don't agree with one other review that the coffee is terrible, I was disappointed to find that they largely fall in line with the majority of the herd who thinks coffee has to be roasted to death to taste right. Thank you Starbucks.