“Always pretty dang good!”

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Ranked #104 of 1,705 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I really enjoy Zio's italian! It's always great tasting and they atmosphere is pretty superb. I've had several bad encounters with staff though. Double charging me for the same meal, no attention or bad attitudes almost ruin it for me. I hope they re-evaluate their servers in the future!!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This restaurant reminded me of a combination between a Carrabba's and Macaroni Grill and possibly throw in a Johnny Carinos. It was good food, but nothing out of the ordinary. We had a nice waitress, and a nice meal. I had the Greek pasta that I switched out the penne for angel hair and told them to add some more crushed red pepper (I like it hot) and I really liked my dish. My husband had the lasagna, and it was okay, but I make a much better tasting lasagna. We usually do not have dessert, and when we do, we share it, but we pigged out here. My husband had the Oreo cookie dessert, I didn't try it, but he loved it...he loves ice cream and Oreo cookies any way he can get them. I had the cheese cake with strawberries. The cheese cake was okay, but the strawberries were great. I would eat there again.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Love this restaurant I have been going here for years and it is like anywhere else... the food is normally good and so is the service but like everywhere in Bricktown now it can get busy!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We loved their decoration, it's very well kept, clean and pleasant. It´s a large busy restaurant, their food was nice, enough for one, not too much. Their bread pudding was absolutely spectacular, and their lasagna was delicious. Service very professional and correct.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Ate here at san antonio, tx...loved it, I was so impressed by the service, they were so cordial, the food was brought quickly and it was delicious, the waiter kept on bringing bread without us even asking for more...Experience was 100 times better that any olive garden, maccaroni grill or jhonny carinos..