“Nice decor. Good food.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Charleston's Restaurant

Charleston's Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 1,628 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Nice decor. Good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I visited this place for dinner on the recommendation of the hotel staff where I was staying. Decor is nice and the staff were wonderful. Our server had explained the specials for evening and was very friendly. The food was a bit pricey for the quality in my opinion. My chicken fried steak was dry and tasteless but the grilled pork chops my friend ordered were delicious. It was a good dinner but not for the money we paid. I would probably visit other places in town due to the fact that there was a ton of other choices near our hotel.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very Nice but Casual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

Good food, good location, very nice decor but still casual. We just decided to eat at this restaurant. Enjoyed our dinner here.

Visited October 2012
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Real American Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Ate here the 2 nights we were in OK City. Really nice staff who wanted to chat as soon as they discovered we were tourists.
Food was fine , chicken fried steak,catfish, coleslaw made with coriander,YUMMY. Chicken & rib combo with garlic mash & bbq baked beans. Mmmmmm.
Loved my margarita in it's own shaker.
Discovered Shiner Bock(?) Beer from Texas. Really good.
Our waitress was studying engineering wth a view to be working in the petroleum industry.....hope she makes it.............a lovely lady.

• Visited September 2012
Ritzville, Washington
“Over priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I went in mid afternoon and sat in the bar, being new to the chain I inquired with the bar tender who was my server what was good. He gave some recommendations. I ordered a sandwich which I felt was a bit pricey. The food was decent, but nothing to brag about. Probably not some place I'll visit again.

Visited August 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Catfish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Always very good, you would not think that a non fish house would be that good but the catfish is always good, as well as the full service bar

Visited December 2011