“Good Food, Good Friends”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #64 of 1,641 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waco, Texas
“Good Food, Good Friends”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

A group of us decided that we wanted breakfast for dinner. Great choice. The service was fantastic, the food perfectly cooked and delectable. Really a great evening.

Visited October 2012

Myrtle Beach, SC
“Food Average, Service VERY slow”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

We have eatten at several Cracker Barrel restaurants in at least four states over the last fifteen years or so, and have come to the conclusion that really slow service is just part of Cracker Barrel's MO. We stopped here for breakfast as it was around 11am and most other places were no longer serving breakfast. We were given a lunch menu and when my husband asked if they had breakfast menus the waitress brought one to the table then quickly disappeared. As we were sitting across from one another we opened the one menu between us to make our selection. When she did come back we ordered and another server brought our food some time later. I ran out of coffee, as did my husband and when we were finally able to flag down our server again to get coffee my husband asked her for the bill as well so we wouldn't be another half hour before we saw her again to get this. The restaurant was only half full so it wasn't that she was busy. Again, we've experienced this same issue at every other Cracker Barrel we've visited so we've decided it's a chain wide problem and won't be going back to this chain again.

Visited October 2012
Choctaw, Oklahoma, United States
“bad lunch experience”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

my meal was uncooked (raw Chicken) and I didn't have time for them to make me an alternative. and as well as my crew, they saw my chicken and couldn't finish their meals either

Cut and Shoot, Texas
“Cracker Barrel...never changes..always good food”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in late after traveling all day. Hubby ordered the steak tips special which was beef tips, mushrooms, onions and cheese. He said it was pretty good. I had the chicken tortilla soup which was thicker than most tortilla soups, but very good taste. I added my cornbread muffin to the soup and enjoyed. The home-style cooking never changes and something on the menu for every taste. Fast service was appreciated.

Mercer Island, Washington
“Not a pleasant experience.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

There were three in our party. When we were served, one order was not correct. The server took it back, and for the next 30 minutes the others ate while one waited to be served. Our waitress was very sorry, but was obviously new and had no clout to correct the situation. Too bad, because we usually love Cracker Barrels. Very disappointed!!!

Visited September 2012