“OK I guess”

Ranked #17 of 1,656 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A long time favorite of tourists and locals alike, Crabtown is housed in a 20,000 sq ft. Renovated warehouse in OKC's historic Bricktown district. Crabtown specializes in the Cajun Crab Boil, served on butcher paper, right on your table. Without question one of the most popular menu items in Oklahoma City. Guests are encouraged to leave the silverware behind and "dig in". Crabtown features a variety of crab appetizers, crab dinners, seafood, steaks, chicken and pasta. Crabtown has three banquet facilities to fulfill all of your private event needs: the quaint and casual Pearl's Saloon & Banquet Hall, The Crabtown Ballroom for more formal affairs and the Little Havana Room for more intimate occasions. We can accommodate parties from 40 to 200 guests.
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“OK I guess”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This place was recommend by the hotel and it was OK but nothing to actually write home about. But I will say the serve was very very good and that always makes my meal more enjoyable I'd go back but just order something different. It is very kid friendly.

Visited December 2012

Borger, Texas
“seafood”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We had Great food and ICE Cold Beer. Waiter was courteous and checked on us really often. One of the best atmospheres in OKC.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Crabtown Jumbalaya”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Visited this resturant while staying at the Hampton Inn - right across the street. It was by word of mouth that brought me there. Had the Crawfish Jumbalaya. I was forwarned by the waiteress of the spiciness. Being from New Orleans, I like my food spicy, but this dish went WAY OVERBOARD with the spices. Now the Redbeans and Rice . . . just like momma made. I enjoyed the blues music while dining and the ambiance created the right balence to really have a BRICKTOWN experience. I do plan on visiting again . . . just to give the CRABS a taste.

Texas City, Texas, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I loved everything about this restaurant! The food was delicious and they had a good selection of beers, just wish they carried a few more beer selections on tap. But overall a very good choice for a place to eat.

Mesa, Arizona
“Excellent crab boil!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I am from California and have also visited New Orleans many times so I know good seafood and good cajun food. This place has the best crab boil I have ever had! Everything was fresh and had a great taste. The seasoned butter was so good on everything as well. Our server was great as well. .. had good suggestions and was very attentive as well. Great place to go with friends or your honey!