“Made me like Salmon😘”

Redrock Canyon Grill
Ranked #5 of 1,788 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We're proud to feature our stuffed poblano along with signature dishes including Persimmon Hill meatloaf, Redrock salad with rotisserie chicken and our house-made key lime pie.
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

I don't care for Salmon, but at Redrock, In cleaned my plate of grilled salmon. It was SO delicious! It's very cozy, the staff are great and often pay close enough attention to you and your table that they bring you what you need before even asking. Very pretty view, and the fresh air (especially after dark) is nice. Over all, the food and drinks were awesome, service was spot on, order came out quickly, and did I already say the food was excellent? Lol. Definitely a place to check out for a romantic dinner, a celebration, group or one on one date, family, or just for lunch when out and about. A+++.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

For a chain restaurant, they do a pretty good job. Steak I had was tender and flavorful. Things might be on the expensive side, but then I'm an old coot, so might just be my age showing.

The view of the lake sure is nice. I would give the place an A+ for atmosphere and service. And they didn't make me feel bad for eating by myself and taking up a whole table.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Atmosphere, music, food, service, view. Love being able to sit outside and hear live music and see the sunset. Great date night too!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Great food, beautiful view, pricey but worth it. Specialty steaks and sea food, fresh and delicious. A must do place to eat in the OKC area.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Well, rose and Walt talked me into it, campn buddies, who insisted it .must try.
Very relaxed, g a very laid back environment

No.boating here. Clisezf fishn.out of a boat is North of.i 40.@ American Horse. Reservoir. Both good times. And can take.boat back to.campsite, after fishing.
Hah, get thar heat up, u won't believe the scenery and.climbing trails. Really nice time, spend 2 nites. EZ.....