“Great food, wine and service”

Metro Wine Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Metro Wine Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,647 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, French, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 63rd
Hernando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, wine and service”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I don't have much to add to the already good reviews. We visit Oklahoma City 2 -3 times a year and had been searching for an upscale restaurant with good wine and food. While there are some very good restaurants here, and we usually rely on Trip Advisor for suggestions, we had yet to find anything to compare with the Metro Wine Bar. We make the trip to visit my 94 year old father=in-law living in an independent living facility. He only likes fried chicken, fried catfish and "comfort food." We are only able to get away once per trip. This will definitely be our number one restaurant for escape. The food was excellent, the wine selection is very good, and service outstanding.

• Visited April 2014

Southlake, Texas
“Never fails impress”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I rarely dine here...but each time I do I come away happy and satisfied. This time the braised beef risotto and the melon salad were superb.

The menu always has surprises.

Visited April 2014
Simsbury
“Excellent Food & Wine”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Great Wine selection- "In your face" reds offers wine selections not available in most liquer or wine stores like Turley wines. If you like good wine, this is the place.

Visited March 2014
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“One of our top three restaurants in OKC”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten there dozens of times over the years and it's always been very good to excellent. Since getting a new chef a few months ago it's even better. We like to take out of town guests there, and they are always impressed with the food, atmosphere, and service. Their regular menu is excellent, and their specials are really special.

Visited February 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great meal, great atmosphere, AMAZING dessert”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I had dinner here with my family one night, and the whole experience was just wonderful. From a great, relaxing atmosphere, to a friendly waitress, to fantastic food. But the best part...I got cheesecake for dessert. Now I am not usually a big fan of cheesecake but the waitress said it was really good. Basically...I have NEVER had a cheesecake as good as this one!!! It was absolutely delicious.

• Visited May 2013