“Consistently Excellent for over 20 years”

Metro Wine Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Metro Wine Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 1,681 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, French, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 63rd
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I have been going here for over 20 years. We go 2 or 3 times a month and always have a great experience. I agree with other reviewers about the bread. Steak, chicken, fish, soups and salads are all great. You can't go wrong.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The Metro is a wonderful neighborhood restaurant and is my go-to spot for a delicious, well prepared business or social lunch.

Metro is cozy and has both open and booth seating. I love the booths and when I remember, I request one.

I admit, I am a bread aficionado. The bread at Metro is excellent and can easily be made into a meal - it is hot, with a chewy texture and crust that is deliciously flaky.

The staff is top-notch and very attentive. This coupled with a very consistent kitchen makes for a reliable and tasty dining experience.

Check out Metro for lunch or dinner - it is a delight!

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Went there with a colleague from out of town and had a great dinner. It's relatively quiet so easy to carry a conversation without raising your voice. Very nice wine.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I took a group here for a business dinner. The food was delicious. The rolls were in the top 10 of rolls ever eaten in a restaurant. Two weeks later and we are still talking about the bread. A few in our party had the same thing (pasta with chicken, etc) and it was delicious. The pasta with braised beef was also a crowd pleaser. The salmon came out very undercooked but the waiter took it back with no issue. It did take a long time to return, many were done eating by the time the salmon was provided, which is why I gave this restaurant four stars instead of five. I would definitely go back next time I am in Oklahoma City.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Dinner with friends and enjoy the great food and service. I had the salmon and it was prepared perfectly. The beet salad was one of the best with truly fresh beets. The wine list is always outstanding. Only issue was never got bread.....

1  Thank WineSnob7