“No burger tops this one!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nic's Grill

Nic's Grill
Ranked #1 of 1,633 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Edmond, OK
“No burger tops this one!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband takes off a day every year to do our taxes and eat Nic's. This year he took me. I was pretty sure it wouldn't live up to the hype but it did. I got the cheeseburger w onion, lettuce, and mayo. I ate it with a fork and only had about 1/2 the bun. It was amazing! The fries were great too but I didn't eat many as I was crazy full from the burger. The place is tiny and gets packed. We got there at 10:35am and got a table but by 10:45am the line was out the door. I think we spent $20 inc tip. It was really delicious and I see why it's #1 in OKC.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Cash only”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

This is a very intimate restaurant. When you get here you will probably notice the line going out the door. It's not because they are busy it's just because its tiny inside. They are very nice and treat like like a guest in their own home. The burgers are made and dressed to order and they are delicious. Beware that the hours are a bit unusual and also they only accept cash so be prepared.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Mwar1004
Florida
“Best. Burger. Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stumbled on Nic's by accident. We were in town on business and lost trying to find the expressway. We passed and saw the line out the door, which was our indication we needed to stop and Google the place.

Absolutely the most glutenous burger and fries that has ever made its way to my mouth. I was just as impressed with the process of how the burgers were put on the grill and how they were lined up and prepared for your order. By far, it was the best burger that I have EVER tasted. I had mine with bacon, onions, cheese and jalapenos with some Tony's Cajun seasoning on my fries.

If in OKC, this stop is a must!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Best Burger in Town if not the Universe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Be prepared to wait in line, and keep in mind that they do not open weekends. The cheeseburger here is nothing short of glorious perfection.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank JasonF440
Louisville, Kentucky
“Largest and Best Burger of your Life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Ok, seriously #1!?! They are rated at #1 of 816 restaurants in OKC. We just had to find out what all the buzz was about.

Upon arriving we were shocked to see how tiny the place was. We parked and had to stand outside as there was not even room to stand and wait in doors. Again this was a Thursday at say 12:45 in the afternoon.

When another couple came out looking like they had full bellies by the smile on their faces we ducked inside to stand in the warmth for the rest of our wait. Inside it was quite cozy. Jam packed house and seems as if that is the deal everyday.

The chefs behind the counter took our drink order and passed them over the bar while we stood and waited for any seat to open up. I made the most of the time by counting the seats…one, two, three….17. That’s right. 17 seats in the whole diner including the bar. Time went quick as we enjoyed the simmering smell of the grill and the coziness of our new BFF who stood inches beside us.

When a spot opened up to sit we shimmied our way to the table and laughed together at the scene around us.

“Where are ya’ll from,” asked the buff gentleman beside us.

“Louisville. What about you guys,” I replied.

“Reno,” he answered with a booming voice.

I soon heard many others around us and saw them taking pictures to know we were with lots of both locals and tourists. There was a family I swore I heard say they were from Brazil. No way, I thought. Sure enough I heard them later speaking Portugese. Wow. Normally we try to get away from the “tourist-y” type attractions or places most people want to see and do more of the off-the-beaten-path kind of places.

Nic’s Grill is great because it draws everyone!

We enjoyed not only the largest, but the best burger of my life!

Check out Nic’s Grill when you are in OKC. Worth the wait and the crowd, it’s all part of the experience.

2 Thank TheModernMrsBlog