“Great, intimate dining ”

Mantel Wine Bar & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Mantel Wine Bar & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 1,633 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, French, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mickey Mantle Drive
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great, intimate dining ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here with a friend before a Thunder game. It's a great, peaceful, intimate place for dinner and drinks. Really enjoyed the place. I had a steak dinner. It was awesome. I really loved it. I'll be back.

Midland, Texas
“Love this place ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorites in Oklahoma City! Small bistro with excellent food and wine
I travel on business and am able to sit at the small bar and have an excellent meal and wine. Bartender very friendly. One of the owners was sitting there one evening too. Very nice!
The Wellington trip is awesome.
Great salads too.
Is slightly pricey, but worth it!

2 Thank lessmith
Newalla
“Always Exceptionally Fine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

We go to The Mantel for special occasions -- and sometimes for no occasion at all other than to have an exceptionally fine meal. It's always lunch for us, just because we prefer being out at that time of day, and it often works well with an afternoon movie at Harkins. Last occasion was my birthday in November. My order doesn't vary: a glass of Schlink Haus riesling, spinach salad, prime filet (one of the best in OKC) with its regular accompaniments, and finally the chocolate gateau (a slice of heaven). Their bread and dipping sauce is good (and I indulge myself with butter, too). Wait staff is friendly and attentive -- this time we had "Red" to thank.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lauren K
Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good spot in Bricktown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I had dinner on a Friday night recently, reservations are a must!!! Everything was good!!! Started out with the Mussels, prepared differently than I have had, but, good!!! kind of Thai style. Proceeded to have the Caesar salad with white anchovies, also, good. My wife chose the Salmon and myself the Bone in New York. Everything was good, also side of Brussels Sprouts. It's a good place to go. Nice place inside, service was good, I would go back. Also, they do Banana Fosters table side, if not to busy, of course, always busy. Which is a good thing!!!!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Scott E
Bend, Oregon
“Classy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Excellent food and service. Celebrated two anniversaries and a family reunion here. Always exceeds expectations.

Visited March 2013