“Very good food, service and atmosphere at a reasonable price”

Johnny Carino's Italian
Ranked #193 of 1,656 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Italian
Description: From our signature Handmade Lasagna to our famous Spicy Shrimp and Chicken, Carino's offers Italian
All over the US
“Very good food, service and atmosphere at a reasonable price”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Diane and I enjoyed our first meal at a Johnny Carino's restaurant in Oklahoma City. My expectation was a knock off Carabas. Not so. I believe that the quality of the meal we were served was better than we typically experience at Carabas, the service was at least as good and the atmosphere was quite nice. Of particular note was my pasta with mushroom alfredo sauce - absolutely wonderful. The restaurant (including the bathrooms) was clean. I look forward to trying Johnny Carino's again and I expect that anyone who tries it will enjoy the experience.

• Visited October 2013

Clinton, Oklahoma
“" Great Food for the Price..”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We arrived at 12:00 noon and was immediately seated..I don't know if they have more then one Johnny Carino's Italian in the Oklahoma city area but this one was next to Accademy ..right off of I-40 , 7900 S. Walker Ave.anyway they have fast service and Great food for sure..the waiter was very knowledgeable ..and at he end of the meal the owner or the manager came by to make sure everything was ok..my wife and I realy enjoyed very much..we will be back for sure...the phone # there is 405-632-4600 or cell # 405-315-2171..

• Visited September 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“Good food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had a great meal here, pizza was very nice. service was very good . A busy place for sure, waiters were very good

Visited August 2013
“Lite lunch”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Arrived about 11:30am and was immediately seated. Fast service and good food. I prefer Olive Garden salads, but theirs was ok.

Visited September 2013
Oklahoma
“No Thank you!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Food was horrible. Seriously think my husband has food poisioning, I took 2 bites of mine and refused to eat any more. Staff is not readily knowledgeable regarding menu, but try hard and friendly.
I was also turned off by how dirty the restaurant was as a whole including restroom, dining and especially service area that I was accidentally allowed to see on the way to the restroom. It even smelled rotten by the waiter station..
I hate posting negative reviews, but this place really needs improvement!
Manager and waiter was very nice, offered to replace my meal (which I declined) and gave me a free dessert.
Now, the chocolate cake was amazing!
I would go back just to eat it IF they cleaned the place..

Visited June 2013