“Very good food!”

Johnny Carino's Italian
Ranked #177 of 1,696 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Italian
Description: From our signature Handmade Lasagna to our famous Spicy Shrimp and Chicken, Carino's offers Italian
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I got the new bacon Mac and cheese , it also has mushroom and chicken and it is the best Mac and cheese I've ever had! Really good, my boyfriend got the steak and it was over cooked so we sent it back and they came back with a sirloin a little better but not much, it's kind oF bland and so is the spaghetti , I would stay away from those dishes! My potato soup was really good and the house salad was nothing special.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was with a large group so two or four people might have a better experience. Servers ran out of almost everything before all of us received silverware, water, plates, salads, etc. Some salads came in hot plates that must have been just out of the dishwasher. Several OK Italian dishes were sever family style and some people had to get up to get to some of the dishes. Just not very well organized for a group of about 40 that had made the reservation a long time in advance.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I agree it is pretty loud, most every time we go in so if you are looking for a quiet place this would not be the one.

But everything we have had is good. Our favorite is the Chicken Parm! The salad and house dressing is awesome (and unlimited), so are the bread loaves with the roasted garlic, balsalmic, and olive oil dipping sauce.

I hate to give away any secrets but if you sign up for their email club you get coupons. I have a BOGO entree right now and the family night special is great, I would avoid Monday's at all cost if there are not at least 4 of you wanting to eat the family night special because that is a VERY loud night. We go almost every week.

Sometimes the service could be a little better but that is our ONLY complaint. Love the food and prices.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Food is always good, except for their red sauces. Steer away from those as they are not very tasty. Not the individual restaurants fault - it is the same at every location. Other than that, the noise level always exceeds that of an indoor playground full of screaming children. I don't understand why sit down dining is louder than fast food dining full of people. We were recently there and we ended up eating in silence. We could not chatter at our table without yelling - which is what everyone else was doing. I pretty know everybody's business at the surrounding tables. I think it may have been quieter in the bar area. The service always seems great and the servers always seem to be friendly - which is always nice.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I like the soup and salad special. All you can eat with vinegar and olive soaked in the bread. The tomato basil dressing on the salad is fantastic. Also the minestrone soap is home made adn absolutely great!

1  Thank Bkennedy866