“Great food, mostly great staff, and stripes!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,102 of 1,696 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We're becoming regulars at our local Friday's. The food is never disappointing. My personal favorites are the Korean Steak Tacos and the Spicy Craft Beer Cheeseburger (probably the best burger I've ever had). My wife's faves are the baby back ribs and the 10 oz. sirloin. Even though the Jack Daniels menu is their signature food, we really find the other to be better.

The staff is usually very good. Lauren B. is possibly our favorite waitress of any place we've ever eaten. Ask for her; she's a blast. The only issues we've ever had have been from the front end/seating staff, but they've been minor.

The Stripes account is one of the best things going in restaurants! You get a point for every dollar spent, and in a matter of two visits, you could have a free burger dinner. Three visits; free steak or ribs! It rocks; do it.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We visit this restaurant at least once a month when we go to OKC. My son and his friends like the food and the service is usually fun. Last visit, my son had a steak and he said, "Don't get the steak, but I tried it anyway." He was correct, I have never had a bad meal there until I tried the steak. The Jack Daniel's steak was tough and dry. I told the waitress, but that was the end of that. No manager visit. A little disappointing. The rest of the food, however, was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, but "don't get the steak."

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had lunch with a friend and had a very good experience. The waiter was very pleasant and helpful, the food was tasty and the price was perfect!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The food was wonderful. The waiter unfortunately was not knowledgeable on gluten intolerance.I first looked at the new shrimp dish. It was listed as having no wheat. I discussed it with the waiter and told him I needed gluten free. He said the rice comes with the shrimp and it might not be gluten free so I ordered the petite sirloin and explained to the waiter I needed it gluten free. I got the sirloin and it had a wonderful sauce on top of it. I am gluten sensitive so I thought I would go ahead and give it a try. It definitely had gluten in it. I am sure the waiter did not explain to the cook that it should be gluten free.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Went to eat with my son, daughter-in-law and her parents who were visiting from the Chicago area. The service was great and the food was very good! We were seated quickly and they provided a high chair for our 9 mo old grandson. We ordered a variety of foods. The salad was crisp and loaded with chicken. The sides of soup were hot! The drinks were refilled right on time. The noise level keep me from giving this location 5 stars. The manager visited our table to make sure that everything was ok.