“A do over and over and over”

Casa Perico Mexican Grille
Ranked #225 of 1,681 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Have been there for several lunches and dinners ... want to bring them home to PA with me. I have never had something there I don't like. I LOVED the outside patio dining even in February, March, August, ... even into October ... Have eaten inside too with a large group and the service and food quality was still commendable!!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Went there a few days ago and was very surprised at both the quality and the portion sizes of the food. I'm from south Texas and know good Mexican food, and this was some of the best I've ever come across, and puts my hometown fare to shame.

Doesn't look like much from the outside, but this restaurant is definitely worth a try if you're there to get some very tasty Mexican food. Quick service, great meals. Can't ask for much more.

Reviewed January 8, 2012

Good food, good salsa, good cheese sauce. Excellent service. Can't wait to go back.