“The real Mexican and delicioso!”
Review of Tacos San Pedro

Tacos San Pedro
Ranked #227 of 1,741 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 23, 2013

this is the real deal Mexican fare. If you want an authentic mexican food, this is it! This is a hole in the wall place in a rundown part of the city. However, we feel safe. We've gone there in the evenings and the place is busy. The flautas are the best! You get so much for such a cheap price, which can't be matched any place else.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

All food we had was good. Service was excellent and personal. The chicken soup was excellent. Do not miss this if it is on the menu. Worth the trip for the soup. I would get the bread that comes with the soup. It also comes with onion, cilantro, and lime. (on the side) Heard good things about the tamale's but did not get a chance to try them.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I would agree TACO SAN PEDRO is the most authentic Mexican restraunt on OKC. The food was down home, very enjoyable. I had to ask questions to be sure what I ordered. Nachos looked awesome. My Wet Burrito was excellent. Highly recommendable food.

1  Thank Shaughnessy7
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My experience with Mexican food has been limited to the fare available in my northern home. I was looking forward to something more authentic on this trip through the southern US. I think I found it. Mexican staff serving Mexican food to Mexican clientele (and others). Delicious tacos (asada, chorizo, carnitas) on lovely, fresh tortillas. Really inexpensive, too! You might not like the area - lots of run down buildings - but this is a colourful, lively spot. Quick and informal.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is our favorite place in Oklahoma City to eat mexican food. We eat here once a week. Highly recommended. Great tacos, burritos and nachos. Not your normal mexican food restaurant. Its a la carte on everything. No free salsa/chip set up. Don't worry though, it's affordable and delicious.