“Quite a Variety”

Trapper's Fish Camp
Ranked #23 of 1,695 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Trappers offers a truly unique backwoods fishing lodge atmosphere. It is located in the Reno/Meridian Hotel-Airport corridor, near the Fairgrounds. Trappers has been the "Horsemen's and Horsewomen's Headquarters" for over a decade. A 12 ft. Tall Kodiak bear greets customers as they enter the dining room filled with game trophies, authentic Indian canoes, and a live alligator tank. Favorites, along with signature mesquite grilled seafood dishes, are the blackened prime rib, mesquite grilled steaks, quail, and prime pork chops.
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We looked at the reviews of the several Pearl restaurants in OKC and decided to try this one. Very interesting decor - you are greeted by a 7 foot tall Grizzly Bear at the entrance and it just keeps going on and on. We tried the alligator combo appetizer that was just OK, a bit dry. The menu has something for everyone. My pork loin was delicious. A word of caution - watch out for the red beans and rice. Our son ordered that and didn't feel too well the next day. Can't really say if it was that dish, but he was the only one with problems. Next time we will try one of the other Pearl restaurants when in town.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband daughter and I was there for weekend stayed across street was looking for a close place and good food.front desk at hotel said trappers by far.we walked in atmosphere was welcoming. Service was great! And menu had a lot of dishes to choose from.plates where big .too much for me but took leftovers for later.I ordered a margaritas and it was tasty.overall can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Dropped in for a quick lunch and was not disappointed. I had fried catfish and it was the best I've had. It was crispy with great flavor. Every thing on the plate was good, fish, hush puppies and sauce. I will return to this restaurant over and over. The atmosphere is fish camp/hunting lodge which may put off a few people. I was truly surprised, it was much better than my expectations.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Great food in a hunting lodge environment. The prime rib and Cajun seafood were outstanding. The bar features craft beers an extensive bourbon selection. Don't miss the deep fried and blackened alligator!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We ate here 2 times. Food is awesome. Portions are more than anyone would ever want. Service was the best I have had anywhere. Will go back again and again.