“excellent menu in nice atmosphere”

Bellini's Ristorante & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bellini's Ristorante & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #240 of 1,641 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Italian, Delicatessen
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NW 63rd & Penn Avenue
Description: The new Bellini's Ristorante is the latest development of the Buthion Brothers, Oklahoma City's popular restaurateurs who moved from Europe to the U.S. And built a reputation for quality cuisine and unparalleled customer service. They have owned and operated La Baguette Bistro for over 25 years. The brothers - Michel and Alain - purchased Bellini's Ristorante in 2011 and along with Manager Michael Potts have created a virtual culinary renaissance. Located in the beautiful Waterford complex at 63rd and Penn., Bellini's features a patio that overlooks a reflective pool and cascading waterscape and offers culinary pleasures with old world ambiance. Make your reservations today and let us show you what makes the Buthion brand so special
Lawrence, Kansas
“excellent menu in nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

The entrance to Bellini's is located in a parking garage but once inside, it is quite attractive with a nice view of an outdoor courtyard and fountain. After passing an attractive bar area, the dining room is pleasantly appointed with nice lighting and comfortable seating. The menu is quite varied with a nice variety of pricing to fit most budgets. The martini's were excellent and there is a nice wine list with great selections by the glass as well. I ordered a seafood pasta with a light red sauce that was delicious, loaded with shrimp, scallops and assorted seafood, accompanied by a nice salad. My wife ordered the trout, and it arrived nicely presented with a large serving of trout. However, it was pretty tasteless and as she described it, somewhat mushy. The rice pilaf that accompanied it was dry, and crusted together. Our waiter was very professional, the management personally checked on us while we dined and overall the dining/drinking experience was quite restful after a very long day. If my wife's meal had been on target, I would have highly recommended this place. We might give it another chance when we're in town, because it is a pleasant place to dine.

Salem, South Carolina
“GEM IN OKC”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I haven't lived in Oklahoma City for 40 years and was thrilled to find Bellini's Restaurant. It is tucked in a parking deck but the interior faces a nice landscaped area with a fountain. The food was excellent an the bar served up some great Martinis.

• Visited January 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Atmosphere, Slow Service, Average Food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love the atmosphere of Bellini's. The wait staff was friendly, but took 30 mins just to get our cocktails and place our food order. The Basil Grande is a wonderful cocktail. A must if you like something different. We went at lunch and was told my a manager that a bartender is not available during that time. I had the fettucine con pollo. It was a little bland, but had a good flavor, not out of the ordinary. My friend had the osso buco. . .it was good, but I'm not a big veal fan. They do have a great wine selection. I was really looking forward to an extraordinary lunch from all of the great things I've heard about Bellini's. Perhaps I went in with my expectations too high. It was average. Perhaps dinner is a different experience.

• Visited December 2012
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nice wine selection”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Enjoyed a few glasses of wine here after some business meetings nearby. Young waiter did a nice job of taking care of us, although his pour technique was a little silly and over the top.

Visited October 2012
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Always Good!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

I tend to stay at the Waterford Hotel when I'm traveling to OKC. Belinis is a quick walk (although through the covered garage - which is odd), but it's been 100% nice each and every time I've been there. We generally eat at the bar, but you get the full menu and the service is great. We've had the bartender (Keith I think) several times and he has been excellent at recommendations and taking care of our group. This is a wonderful place to talk with a good atmosphere.