“Locally Owned Very Good Tex-Mex”

Chelinos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #270 of 1,647 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Locally Owned Very Good Tex-Mex”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Greati family Tex-Mex, have never had a bad meal. Great variety on the menu, lots to choose from. Locally family owned and operated, now have several locations. A great place for fgroups, couples or amily meals. They have reserved party rooms also, and a separate bar area. Decor varies, some locations nicer than others..

Visited November 2012
1 Thank LK L

New Jersey
“BACK IN THE OL' HOMETOWN FOR GREAT MEX!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

When I go back to my hometown this is the place I want to eat the first night! I picked up my mother & her 'boyfriend' and met my brother on my first night in the ol' town and it was a gorgeous evening. One couple sat on their outdoor patio when we got there but they soon left and we had the place to ourselves on a Tuesday night. A great waiter and 3 of us had their really terrific margaritas - soooo goood! All 4 of us liked whatever we ordered and, trust me, its always good here. Good service, good food, nice outdoor
space, what more can 4 human beings hope for?

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank jansjourneys
Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States
“The Best Mexican Food in OKC... Perhaps In The World!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Mmmmmmmmmmm. What else can I say? Delicious mouth watering entrees that fill you to the brim. I always walk out stuffed and happy. I don't recommend going if you are on a diet cause once you take one bite you just can't help but gorge yourself! It'll be pig out time for sure! nom nom nom. But if you're going to blow a diet, there's no better place because every little calorie is oh so worth it!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank WadePrice
Oklahoma
“Food & Quality”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

The Chilenos restaurants have NEVER disappointed me! Their menu is very large and the prices are very reasonable. Our favorite is the one on the canal in Bricktown, but we have eaten at about 6 of their locations and always happy!

1 Thank Meximon
Durant, Oklahoma
“OK for Oklahoma Mexican Food.”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Service was great but I live closer to Texas where the Mexican food is great. This didn't measure up but it was a nice place.

Visited October 2011