“Excellent food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed our dinner . food. and drinks were brought out fast and hot. our waitress her name was shelbi was.courteous and fast. and she got every thing right . We will be back.

• Visited June 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Very extensive GLUTEN FREE menu!!!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I am extremely impressed with the Gluten Free menu at Zio's! I will 100% eat here again! My salad came out with croutons and when I notified the waiter he handled it urgently and efficiently! An entirely new salad was brought out to me. The meal I ordered was delicious too! The air conditioners were out but they had hired a company to bring in portable ones. Very impressed with the atmosphere and menu! Waiter was extremely busy but we were not neglected whatsoever! He was just "gettin'-r-done!" if you know what I mean.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank AshiL L
Nixa, Missouri
“I love Zios! The food was awesome, and consistent”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I also have been to the Springfield, MO Zios and like them a lot too. I appreciate that they differentiate themselves from the Olive Garden crowd, and in my personal opinion have better food.
I would go back in a heartbeat.

Visited November 2012
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Love this place!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

My husband took me to Zio's on Mother's Day this year. friebds had introduced us to the Zio's in Bricktown and we had enjoyed it but didn't like the paid parking/the walk when trying to find free parking or dealing with downtown driving. So, we decided to give this location a shot and I am so glad we did!

Our service by a young man named Carlos was incredible! And when I complimented the manager on it, I was informed that Carlos was still in high school! Having waited tables, let me say, the skills he had came from a natural! He was fantastic!

I also overheard the manager handling an issue at a nearby table and he was so nice to this patron with the silliest complaint, I was impressed.

Our food was quite good. I will say I wasn't a big fan of the spinach artichoke dip (but I'm picky) - however, the bread that came with it was delicious!

I enjoyed the bread they bring to the table with the herb and olive oil dipping sauce, if you are like me, be sure to ask for some balsamic to add a kick to it!

I had the Seafood Alfredo minus the spicy heat (due to pregnancy and acid reflux) and my hubby had a chicken dish, which I'm ashamed to say I don't remember the name of, but it was very yummy!

I love how quickly our food came and that it was nice and hot! I also really liked the fact that they brought bowls of fresh grated Parmesan by the tables and would put as much as you wanted on your dish for you (take a look at my seafood Alfredo photo!). I was even allowed to add to it AFTER it was in my to-go box.

I feel like the portions are very sizeable and the prices are quite reasonable for what you get (I much prefer it to Olive Garden in value).

I saw the strawberry fields salad from a distance and it was huge!!!!

We didn't have the desserts at this location, but at the other we tried the chocolate gelato and the strata cake (huge!). They were both delicious, even though the gelato tasted more like ice cream...

Definitely a place I would recommend. Not only is it great for date night, it's also a great place to take kids! Another thing I love is that they have paper table cloths on top of the regular and they give you crayons to draw on it!! :)

• Visited May 2013
Amarillo
“Saturday Night Dinner”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Despite being the night before the OKCity Marathon and several high school proms, we accepted the warning of a 2 hour wait (that's right - 2 hours) and had dinner at Zio's in Bricktown. Wait wasn't bad - only 1 hr. & 20 min. but we had plenty of room to hang out and enjoy a beverage while we waited and visited with family.

• Visited April 2013