“great steak”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
socarolina
“great steak”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I didn't want to go here because in the past I found this chain to have such loud music that conversation was difficult. We came here because it wasn't as crowded as our first choice. The music wasn't overpowering after all.
My son and mother and I had excellent steaks, cooked to perfection, and it wasn't really expensive.
I got a sirloin, medium well. The waiter asked us to cut into the steaks while he waited, to make sure they were what we wanted. Mine was exactly what I asked for, a little pink in the middle. The salad and garlic mashed potatoes were good, too. I had the leftovers the next day and they were still delicious. My son got sirloin steak, and my mother steak and coconut shrimp, and they thought theirs were great, too.
The wait staff was excellent.
The only thing I didn't like was we were seated next to the horseshoe shaped bar. There was a very annoying man on the barstool near us, who was a little drunk and loud and was making a pest of himself to the barmaid and another couple there, and it was hard to ignore him. I would just urge you to not be seated near the bar, unless you find this kind of behavior amusing or just like hanging out in bars.

• Visited May 2012

OKC
“Simply the best steak for the money”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I have. Been on many cruise ships steakhouses all over hue world and living in okc get a lot of looks at all
Kinds of beef incl Cattlemans which is great to
But for the buck this is
The best. There rack
Of lamb is awesome too

surrey
“it burnt down on motel strip but found close by”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

even when you dine alone they give you super service.The take away service is also good Try the wood smoked steak If you have eaten Keg steaks you will love it.The bread is to die for. Very good value for money. can be busy on weekend Never had a bad meal here go for the Outback special. Just wish they had rebuilt the old site . have had dinner at other Outbacks in other states rate this one as the best. If big group call ahead good place to party after you have a World winning Horse Show.

• Visited November 2011
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great food great service”
Reviewed June 16, 2010

This place was great! The aussie food was amazing and the staff was excellent. I like outback in general but this facility was very well kept and I really enjoyed myself here!

ardmore
“Yummy”
Reviewed October 29, 2009

Well I wrote a very nice review earlier for this restaurant, but before I could get it posted I got knocked off the internet. Let's just say it was a very nice experience.