“These guys know steak”

Ranked #6 of 1,697 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Excellent meal in what I would describe as an upscale diner. Salad dressing is great and steak was near perfect.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,382)

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Excellent food. Kids loved it. Old time fine dining I remember going to with my parents when I was kid. They would fill water glasses when you sat down whether you wanted water or not.

Prices were reasonable. Portions were not skimpy.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Stopping by this iconic steakhouse as you pass through Oklahoma City is almost mandatory. At least it is for us.

Even though it was Sunday lunch time we were seated immediately. Our server, Lewis, got us started with drinks and a menu. All four of us landed on the small filet; however, each of us chose a different temperature for our steaks.

First came our salads, cold and fresh. I love the house garlicky dressing. Perfect! Then came the steaks. I expected issues since we had all chosen different temps, but no....all were done exactly as ordered. We all thought the steaks were excellent...very tasty and almost fork tender.

Lewis was awesome, giving us just the right amount of attention.

When you visit be sure to read about the history of this café and the 3/3 brand.

We'll be back the next time we visit Oklahoma City!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I ate here one evening during the NCAA wrestling championships. It is located in the old section of the city. I ordered a T-bone and it was fantastic! Good flavor and cooked exactly the way I ordered it. It was crowed while we were there because of the wrestling event but the staff is very efficient and we only had to wait 10 minutes to get a table. The service was great and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is an old style steakhouse. Do not expect very modern seating and/or ambiance but they do have excellent beef and at a reasonable price. If you want prime beef they have that as well but at a price. The regular menu beef is still a great steak. Prime rib, ribeye steaks, filet - you can't go wrong with any of them. And be sure to try the lamb fries.