“Less touristy than other Bricktown restaurants.”

Chelinos Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #250 of 1,681 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Laid back. Very informal. Staff appear to enjoy working here; reflected in exemplary service. Presentation simple but excellent in taste.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Authentic, quick, reasonably priced. Liked the salsa and queso. Also, the sopapillas were very good.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I had lunch there with several co-workers. There is a wide variety of lunch options to choose from and we all had something different. I had 2 tacos with rice and beans. I could not finish half of it but everyone else cleaned their plates. We got individual salsa and cheese dip which we all appreciated. The cheese dip was very different than others I've tried and it was very good. I've never been to a Mexican restaurant where the cheese dip was complimentary so that was awesome! The meat was seasoned very well which I enjoy. I HATE unseasoned meat! The price was very good as well. This is the only Mexican place I have tried in OKC so I have no other to compare it to. The atmosphere was fun as well.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I love this place! The salsa and cheese dip served with chips and tortillas is complementary and that alone is worth the trip. The food is great and the location is really cool, especially the restaurant in Bricktown

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Don't let the cool location in Bricktown fool you, this is the worst Mexican food you can buy in America today! Dried out enchiladas, poorly prepared shrimp and tasteless, cardboard, uninspired dishes. This is nursing home/high school cafeteria-style Mexican. From watered-down margaritas to kids meals with processed fruit cup, jello, and milk that expired that day. I am NOT kidding. I paid my bill but the waitress (who was very nice) knew I was unhappy and asked a manager to come and see me. He said something to the effect that "everyone usually likes it." I told him that perhaps his kitchen just had an off night. He could have cared less and his attitude showed. I didn't expect or request anything other than for him to respectfully hear about his terrible meals. I had already paid and had no reason to lie. I will never be back.

2  Thank pitt1998