“Pretty delicious.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Abuelo's
Ranked #44 of 1,627 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kansas
“Pretty delicious.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Excellent service, good food, and walkable from pretty much anywhere in Bricktown. We love this place!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank blissfultravelersl

Midwest City, Oklahoma
“I'm sad I didn't know about this place sooner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

I always had seen signs for Abuelos, but I have my Mexican restaurants, why would I need another? I went in there with some family and it was phenomenal!!! The decor itself was stunning with all of the plentiful exotic plants EVERYWHERE! The food was out of this world! They bring you 4 salsas to start with all of which are amazing. We ordered the queso...queso is queso...but not this! This was some of the best queso I could ever imagine! The menu had unique items and catered to vegetarians. The sides were also unique and oh so good! The service kind of sucked though, he was nice and brought what we needed, but was VERY slow. PLEASE go try this place if you haven't already!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank brandOWNage
Connellsville, Pennsylvania
“Not my favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

It can be like everything else downtown and get busy but all in all it is normally good... The service can be bad but the food is normally good

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Megan A
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Best Mexican in OKC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Our go to place for Mexican food. Not really Tex-Mex but always something delicious to choose from. The downtown and north side are the two we frequent and the fajita chicken nachos are the best in town.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank NancyS12601
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Always great food and nice place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I love the chips and salsa and the cold beer. The food is good here as well. It seems that all the servers help each other and you don't have to wait for refills etc.

Visited July 2012