“Great location, service is mediocre”
Review of S&B's Burger Joint

S&B's Burger Joint
Ranked #98 of 1,879 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving up fresh, gourmet burgers and sliders! We have a full-service bar with unique Bloody Mary's, over 65 tasty beers, hand-dipped milk shakes, delicious homemade pies, beer floats, soda floats, and with a fun and friendly full service staff, we are sure to meet your needs!
Reviewed March 6, 2018 via mobile

Every time I come here they get my order wrong or serve me on dishes that have not been throughly washed. I guess that’s what you get when you go on a weekend when hung over kids are waitering. On this last visit the one thing they got right was the Bloody Mary. It was glorious

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

I dropped in to S&B’s Burger Joint just off Broadway in Oklahoma City. It is small but not tiny (maybe 15 tables?) and recessed from the road so it looks like it could become your favorite ‘hole in the wall’ burger joint. I like that each day of the week has a burger special so I can pick a favorite day for an upgrade or a discount on different burger types.
Friday had the Fatty Burger (named for its size) with grilled onions and it didn’t disappoint! The fries are crisp and hot. I love that crunch when the fries are cooked well with that soft tasty center.
Best secret? Leave room for a shake - delicious ice cream concoctions that are shareable!
Handicap parking, accessible, service is quite good.
The atmosphere is cool. Rock legends theme on the walls and tables. Several TVs are around the room with rock videos providing eye candy. They are set at a sound level that allows conversation...thank you!

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

S&B is our go to place for a good burger. The fries are a treat. Interesting and delicious. The service is a bit spotty but the food is reliable.

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

Love the food, great off the walk burgers, lots of creativity. Offer mini burgers if you want two or more types. Fries are great too. Love the ‘70’s atmosphere and music.

Reviewed December 3, 2017

In the strange quiet of the Monday evening before Thanksgiving, we turned into S&B for great burgers and good music. My era music, that is. And two month old Kathryn slept through it all. Friendly service, good value and excellent food. Well worth finding in OKC!

Date of visit: November 2017