“Wow, this place is Great.”
Review of Kitchen No. 324

Kitchen No. 324
Reserve with OpenTable
Kitchen No. 324 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 1,656 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kitchen No. 324 Is a seasonally inspired Cafe, Craft Bakery and Coffee Curator serving American Rustic Cuisine. No. 324 Is the downtown address for fresh. Everything we serve is hand crafted each day starting at 4am. We proudly use local, organic and sustainably farmed products when possible. Inspired by kitchens from all across America, we hope to bring warm and inviting food, using classic preparation techniques and exciting new flavors and ingredients.
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Wow, this place is Great.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I had lunch at Kitchen 324, on Saturday, 8/31. The menu was for their brunch, I had a cup of Navy Bean Soup and a BLT, my friend had a Fried Chicken Pot Pie. His comment was that it probably the best he had every had, see photo, it had a very generous amount of chicken They do a twist on the BLT by adding avocado to the mayo, and they do something special to the tomatoes....it was extraordinary. We had their cappuccino, see photo, hmmmmm! Finally, the Navy Bean Soup was very good, but my meal was too filling to allow me to try any of their lovely desserts, ask to see the dessert display case, save room, I will next time. Trust me, you will love this place.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great place for breakfast/brunch”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I ate at Kitchen 324 on August 17, 2013. Having arrived a little after 10AM there was a bit of a wait to be seated, but not any worse than other breakfast places at 10AM on a Saturday. When we were finally seated, the service was very good. The waiter was efficient, friendly and attentive, without being intrusive. We both had coffee, which was some of the best I've had in OKC, and we never had to worry about an empty cup.
The food: My wife had the "Green" Eggs and Ham, which was English muffins topped with Proscuitto (not Parma, if that matters to anyone) Arugula, to poached eggs and a mild Pesto. I had the Pastrami and Eggs, which was a thick sliced toast with a decent pile of Pastrami and poached eggs.
The pastrami was the best I've had to date in OKC and the eggs were perfectly poached. The toast it was sitting on was also very good and obviosuly homemade. At first I thought the dish should have a bechamel or hollandaise sauce, but the pastrami and eggs supplied plenty of moisture to the dish that it really wasn't necessary.
The Green Eggs and Ham were even more tasty. The proscuitto was just the right amount of salty and the arugula added a nice fresh herbal and peppery note. Also, you could taste the pesto, but it was mild enough that it didn't overpower the rest of the flavors.
Both dishes were served with roasted Yukon gold potatoes cut into bite-sized wedges, and while they were good it was nothing special.
The atmosphere was casual, bright and not too noisy. And there is limited outdoor seating for those days when it is not too hot, cold or wet to enjoy such things.
I have noticed in a local weekly newspaper they have started serving their version of the "Cronut", but unfortunately they had run out the day we visited and we could not sample one. I hope to stop by some morning and see what the fuss is all about.
Overall, it was a great experience and I look forward to my next visit. I think I'll try the Open Faced Toast...

1 Thank Modconjon
Detroit, Michigan
“Good food, clean restaurant but no OOooo, no Ahhhh”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Went here around 8am on Saturday 10AUG2013 to meet friends for breakfast (5 of us at table) and were promptly seated. Several of us ordered "Diner Mug" coffee and one had a fresh squeezed juice (Lime, carrot, ginger) The coffee was good and the server refreshed our mugs often. My wife like the juice and shared it with me and I thought it was "ok" but at $6.99 for 12oz it should've been fantastic! The rest of the food was a similar experience ... I and another had the "open faced Toast" which you can find described on the website kitchen324.com It was good, prepared well and served hot. I guess overall I wish I could rate kitchen324 a 3.5 but that's not available -- I will say that we stayed and chatted quite awhile and around 9am the staff was eyeballing us hard to leave, constantly asking us if we wanted our coffees to go. They were backing up to seat more customers so be aware that if you are planning to visit for awhile over your meal you might want to go elsewhere. Fortunately the weather was terrific and we just left and walked and talked around the city.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Excellent food”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is excellent but go early or after 130/2pm as it is packed and becomes standing room only. The food is top notch.

Visited February 2013
Chaska, Minnesota
“Kitchen 324”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

IF you like sitting with strangers and actually being closer to the people on either side of you than the company you are with then this is your place. I was actually sitting about 6 inches from the people on each side of me and over 2 feet from the person I went with.
The service was really not good. waitress actually took order from the table that was seated after us. After she took our order we never saw her again until she drop off the check.
Then only thing good I can say about the place is that the dessert was awesome.

I probable would never go back again.

• Visited July 2013