“Great, fun menu with food you won't eat everyday!”
Review of The Mule

The Mule
Ranked #19 of 1,695 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: OKC's Tastiest Hangout! The Mule is a mix of 2 wonderful things.. Quality drinks, and gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches! We LOVE OKC!!
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The Mule is a great place for all sorts of occasions. I've been there on a date before seeing a show across the street, and I've been there for brunch with a big group of people. It's a great place to hang out in a casual environment. Their "buy a drink" chalkboard is one of my favorite things. I would definitely recommend it as a place to try in OKC.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Nice beer list & delicious sandwiches! Being from Quebec, they have a Poutine. Not the typical one from my Homeland, but nevertheless very tasty. Clean & cozy. Can watch sports game at the bar.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We went here for lunch one day. Very good sandwiches! We both had the fancy pants, which was delicious!! Great service and atmosphere. The restaurant is located in a neat area with some neat shops around it. I would recommend eating here to anyone. Just FYI- they don't accept reservations.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

The food was good and the service was quick. My wife really really like this place. I am not as big a fan but have to say I have never been disappointed in the food.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I went to The Mule a few weeks ago with a friend. We were there on Sunday for brunch. Most of the times brunch is a pretentious affair for couples, but not at The Mule. It was just a relaxed as can be an the sandwich I had was awesome. It was the special so I am not sure of the name of the sandwich, but it should just be called the delicious. It was a fried green tomato, egg over easy, with prosciutto and some sort of sauce on toast. It was served with your choice of side. It has been 3 weeks since I have been there and wish that I lived closer. If I am back in OKC anytime soon I know where I am going to stop for Sunday brunch.