“Was okay.....”

Ranked #21 of 1,711 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: OKC's Tastiest Hangout! The Mule is a mix of 2 wonderful things.. Quality drinks, and gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches! We LOVE OKC!!
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We tried this place out just for something different. My husband ordered the grill cheese, and I ordered the H.A.M. They were just okay, definitely not the best sandwich I have ever had. We made the mistake of sitting by the bar, which was a direct shot to the kitchen. While we waited for our table, we watched them bare handing every ingredient for your sandwich, and cleaning in between... then back to bare handing the food. May not be a big deal to some, but freaked us out that they were cleaning counters/utensils and never washed in between or wore any type of gloves. The bar area is neat, and if we we went back it would be for that area only...

Reviewed June 7, 2013

You would barely know this was a restaurant from the outside. It is not very large but does have a bar area. The fried cheese curds are very tasty and were quickly devoured. They serve mainly salads and hot sandwiches. I got the BCLTEA. That is a bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, egg and avocado sandwich. It was great! You can also order without the egg and avocado but you would definitely miss out on a treat if you do. They have a HUGE selection of beers. I'll definitely be going back.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

If you like grilled cheese then this is the best place to get it. Actually the sandwiches are more than just cheese and bread. You have never seen grilled cheese like this before. They have a full bar also. I was surprised to see Genessee beer there from my home town. Only at home they are $.35 a can and here it's $3.00 but oh well. Other than it being a tad pricey I highly recommend you come at least to try it. I'm very happy that the plaza has a great new staple and wish them the best. This might be a good place for after work drinks or whatever but the biggest problem is that there's poor ventilation and you will smell like a grill when you leave.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

This place was awesome. We did take out, so I'm not sure how the wait staff is, but the food was delicious!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Best grilled cheese sandwich of my life. When my friend said we were going to a grilled cheese sandwich restaurant I was like huh? I got the FYDH (dont know what it stands for) but IT. WAS. AWESOME.