“Just alot of flipping fun!”

Michael Murphy's Dualing Pianos
Ranked #4 of 41 Nightlife in Oklahoma City
“Just alot of flipping fun!”
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Hands down..the most memorable place I've ever been too in OKC. It is very difficult to get a good seat, so plan ahead! I am not a big music fan, but I was told to give it a shot...now I am a MMDP fan. Was slow at first, then the drinks flowed..in the crowd..it was a blast..funny and just good fun. Staff was great and the talent isn't just good, they are all AMAZING. Not just in the piano, but steel guitar, drums, base, etc..they played Def Lepard, Lady Gaga and all the old piano faves as well...Not a bit disappointed..a must see...but be patient or plan ahead.

Waterville, Minnesota
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Had a Blast”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The show was so fun, the people on stage included the audience in on the fun. I recommend going, you'll have a great time!!!!!!

Visited March 2014
Blackwell, Oklahoma
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“So much fun!!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I had seen a review or two of this bar and really wanted to go. I was not disappointed when the first time we visited the bar, we had a blast. The crowd was awesome, the musicians were both funny and talented and the alcohol was, I have no idea, I was drunk. I did not know to expect such a good time the second time we went, (wasn't even planning on going there for New Year's Eve) but somehow or other, we ended up back at the same bar. I was quite surprised to find I loved it just as much the second time as the first. The crowd was even more awesome, (with a few of the same people) the musicians were different but still good and the alcohol was again, probably pretty good. I will say the price on New Year's was a little high, 25 bucks a person, but it was still a really fun night that I would pay 25 bucks to do again.

Visited December 2013
texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“VERY ACCOMODATING and highly recommended!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I went here just for "one drink". Ending up staying! Accommodated my request for Mango Margaritas. They don't serve them but they did the best they could do duplicate them! Other places in Bricktown just said "NO"! The manager (I assume) talked to the bartender and our waitress Mary Ann (she was FANTASTIC) and they figured out a way to get close to a frozen mango margarita!

I have been to other dualing piano bars and this one is by far the BEST! The musicians were VERY talented and put on a great show. Not the place to go for intimate conversation but definitely the place to go to laugh, have fun and relax!

Visited October 2013
“LOVE this place!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice and would go back again in a heartbeat!! It is fun fun!! Great for any kind of celebration!

Visited August 2013