“Very Good!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #180 of 1,660 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Longhorn's is one of my favorite chains, and this one was an excellent example of why! I recommend that you go here when you want a good place to eat.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Have had lunch there twice in the last 2 weeks. Our waiter Austin on the first visit was great. The steaks were so tender they almost melt in your mouth and I have to have mine well done. My parents like medium well and my 90 year old father said it was the best steak he's ever eaten. Pricey but worth it.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

When I think of eating steak I think of this place. It has a nice quieter atmosphere and very good service. The wheat bread is excellent and it is served hot with real butter. I've never had a problem with anything here. You should make the trip. I like it better than Cattleman's! The chunks of Blue Cheese in the dressing made my salad so much more pleasant.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

My wife and I ate here after the great reviews. I have to say I was a bit disappointed. The bread was good, the salad had a lot of lettuce stalk and as I was eating my T-Bone, I was gettig a stronger taste of paprika with evey bite and my plate was turning orange. Service was very good tough.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was on a business trip and this was close to my hotel. The service was fantastic and I wish I could remember the waiters name. Had the Texas Margarita and salmon with rice and green beans. Also a house salad with lite ranch. Everything was excellent!