Courtyard by Marriott Oklahoma City Downtown
$151
$139
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

Colcord Hotel(Oklahoma City)
$217
$157
  • Restaurant
$109
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$173
$159
  • Breakfast included
$134
$109
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$65
$63
Travelocity
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

All reviewschesapeake arenagreat locationbalcony roomconvention centerwithin walking distancethunder gameattending an eventmyriad botanical gardensfrequent travelerbrick townvalet parkingbreakfast buffetbusiness travelfront desk staffbaseball stadiumbricktown areathe room was nice
Reviewed January 1, 2013

my g/f and I stayed here for new years eve. We actually had a good time walking around Bricktown.

We stayed in a King suite on the 6th floor. The room was smaller than expected,(especially for the price). Our room was facing the street which made it difficult to sleep even at 2am. However, this might be attributed to it being New Years,so it was a little crazy. There was also a Train nearby that was equally annoying throughout the night.
Also, we found a half empty carton of milk and an empty wine bottle under the wet bar!

ON A GOOD NOTE,
The staff is exceptional!!! I needed to do a little shopping and was unfamiliar with the area. The girl at the front desk took the time to give me detailed directions to several stores nearby.

I would probably not stay at this hotel again. There are several other hotels in the area with lower rates and quieter rooms.

Room Tip: If you should decide to stay here, ask for a room on the back side facing the parking garage.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed in Oklahoma City for one night only while on a road trip to California. We stayed in nearly six different hotels on our journey, most chains, and this was by far the worst. We had a dreadful drive through Oklahoma, and finally arrived at this hotel, shopped for quickly on my phone at a Cracker Barrel in Arkansas.

The rooms were dank, and smelled faintly of cigarette smoke, even though it was a non-smoking room. The bed was hard, and unpleasant. I laughed at my overly-safe boyfriend for parking my car in front of our room... until we heard my car alarm going off at 2:00 AM! It turned out to be nothing, but was unsettling nonetheless. In hindsight, we should have just hauled all the way to Amarillo!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

First, must say used Marriott reward so we did not pay for this room. I think Marriott gives you a bad room when you use points, just a theory. So I am reviewing my free, bad room.

Pros:
Brick town around the corner.
Arena next door.
Right off I-40
Fairly updated decor-like most Courtyards of recent stays.
Staff friendly enough

Cons:
-Right off I-40
-Train DIRECTLY across street- our room is odd number so maybe try to get an even numbered room?
-Bathtub has mildew and chunks out of it
-No small fridge like most Marriotts
-Window unit
-Parking in multi level garage next to hotel. $12 to self park (new Residence Inn is just down the street with free parking!) If parking alone at night, may want to valet for $20!
-Loud traffic noise. Again, might try other side.

Next time will chose a different hotel:/

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank GoGirlies
Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a great place to stay. You can park your car, and walk to the local establishments, get drunk, and walk back. I ended up going to an OKC Thunder game. The arena is crawling distance from the hotel. Bricktown is just under the train tracks, and good old Hooters is about a seven minute walk. (Go see Nichele. She has an amazing story) Parking was nice and easy. There is plenty of space in the garage but if you leave, make sure to get back before the traffic for a game starts. The room was nice and clean, minus the amount of hair in the bathroom. The elevators were speedy, and the internet is free. The bar area seemed to be trendy and was the place to be before the game. The staff was in the middle of the road. Not overly friendly/helpful, but did enough to earn a paycheck at the end of the week. The next hotel I try will be the Renaissance. Unless they can really woo me, the Courtyard is going to be my OKC hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking Bricktown.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Carl C
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

This is a huge Courtyard compared to most. Restaurant and large comfy bar area in the lounge. Nice pool and hot tub. The rooms are the same as all courtyards...comfortable and nicely decorated. They have a free limo service in the evenings until midnight that will take you to any of the surrounding restaurants. Nice to walk along the canals but very quiet this time of year. Service has been great.

• Stayed: November 2012