“Almost Perfect!”

Ranked #56 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Antigo, Wisconsin
“Almost Perfect!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2009

Very nice hotel with a friendly front desk staff. Housekeeping and maintenance were also very kind and helpful. Our room was clean when we arrived and nothing was out of place or not working, which seems to be harder and harder to find. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel was the size of the pool. Could have been bigger. Hotel also had a great breakfast with different hot items each morning.

Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2009

After driving 10 hours I was glad to get to the Comfort Suites at 9:00 pm. They were able to accomodate us with a nice, clean room. The bed was really comfortable. The only problem I had was with the water pressure in the bathtub, if you want a bath start running the water 10-15 minutes before you want to bathe, lol. After I got home I noticed on my credit card bill that they charged me for 2 nights instead of 1. I called and they took care of it right away. And the continental breakfast was really good, they had bacon and eggs and make your own waffles plus all the usual.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank beachlover2141
Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2008

This was my worst hotel stay ever. The walls are thin, the hotel is right by a busy highway, so you hear traffic noise all night. The bathroom had previous guests hair left on floor and toilet. The front desk staff do not care and make no attempt to make right. I stayed at Comfort suites for a business trip. I woke up at 4am to a hot, dark room. (No AC and no lights). I called front-desk clerk who advised there was a power outage. I waited an hour and called back. There was still no power. I asked if I could have some flashlights brought to room so that I could get ready for 7am business meeting. The clerk claimed there were none. I propped open my door to have some light from hallway. While attempting to get ready, a frequent male visitor of hotel advised "this happens all the time here at this hotel"! So why no supplies or assistance when this happens? It is as though they are completely ill-prepared for this frequent occurance. Not only was my safety compromised with strangers standing in my dark room doorway, but I also had to carry my luggage down a dark stairwell. The clerk claimed he could not leave his post ever. When I spoke with the manager about the experience, he did not care. Beware of this hotel especially if you are a female traveler like me. Not a safe, or clean environment to be in.

• Liked — I cannot think of a single thing!
  • Disliked — Noise, cleanliness, rude staff, power outage
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank working-mommy2008
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2008

We stayed at this hotel Feb 1-3, 2008. We were in Oklahoma City for Cheerleading Nationals. My husband stayed behind on sunday to pack up our room because checkout was at 11:00, and we wouldn't be finished with the copetition until after that. He didn't notice my cosmetic bag hanging on the back of the restroom door and it got left behind. When I noticed it later on Sunday evening, I called the hotel and talked to a very nice lady named Sandra. She located it and verified that it was still there, I told her that if they could get it shipped to me, I would pay shipping. She then gave me her personal cell phone number to call back the next day for shipping prices etc..I didn't have a chance to call her, she called me instead. My make-up arrived at my home on Friday, ( 3 hours away from this location)and every single piece (including the new stuff) was still in the bag. It was Mary Kay brand, and everything I had in there was totaled at over $200. I think we need more people like Sandra working the front desk at places like this, her customer service experience definitely made me think alot of her and the company she works for. If I ever have to go back to Oklahoma City for more than one day again, I will definitely be staying at this hotel .

Stayed February 2008
Sedona, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2007

Getting to the hump in our Westward drive, we found this hotel almost by accident, but it was wonderful. It is right near the state fairgrounds, but through the city so that morning traffic was not a problem. great staff, wonderfully comfortable beds and pillows!! , very clean. The breakfast the next morning was wonderful, with real doughnuts!! Even though the fair was in full swing and the hotel was booked, it was very quiet. I would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — the breakfast and the beds
  • Stayed September 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank jpad108
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2005

This is a very nice property. Clean rooms, good service, and easy access on and off of I-40. Continental breakfast could be better but overall I would highly recommend this property. Good value.

• Stayed October 2005, traveled on business