“So comfortable!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #56 of 147 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“So comfortable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband & I went to visit relatives for Thanksgiving and picked this motel for the indoor pool and hot breakfast. We booked for 3 nights with Choice Privileges pts. We had difficulty finding it with our GPS and went way over to the west side of the city but nothing was there. We went back & found this one. THAT should get fixed. Well worth the trouble tho. Very nicely furnished room with a couch and coffee table in an extra sitting area (couch did have a stain on both sides of a cushion), nice bath & vanity area. Glenn used the upholstered bench for his suitcase while I used the drawers & closet ~ we were right at home! 2 comfy beds, great hot breakfast ~ either sausage or bacon with scrambled eggs and lots more every morning, even a nice tea selection. We will go back!

Room Tip: We were in 118 and it was quiet, the air conditioner & fan was good. One morning some jerk woke...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

We have traveled through this area on business for many years. We have stayed in this hotel every time. The rooms have always been clean, bed comfortable, and the breakfast offering is above average. The staff is friendly. The only draw back is that the hotel is close to the interstate and there is road noise on the front side if the heat or air is not on. We think they should swap and put the bed in the place of the sofa and visa versa in the king room.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Budpud
Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Priced right. Really needs an update in the worst way. The staff does a good job with what they have to work with. Clean room, comfortable bed. AC worked fine. Better hotels on Meridian for a few dollars more.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lubbock, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this location. I work for the same major chain and found this location comfortable. The new guys at the front desk were very nice and helpful. One was learning breakfast and did a great job in keeping it up, I heard that there was "one" break in, but everything seemed really nice and safe. Don't believe people that put down the hotel, if they are going to have a bad day then it will show everywhere. It was located in a great location and had a lot of places to eat. Would like to come back and visit city again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank MOVIE16GIRL
McAllen, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

I don't understand all the good reviews. I just stayed there one night and would have checked out except that it was 11:00 at night and I was traveling with my mom and sister. We had two rooms - there were bugs in both rooms. There was a hair on one of the beds and dirt on the sheets and crumbs. If I had been traveling alone, I would not have stayed, but they were very tired and so was I. We stayed the night, got up and left. When I went out my door in the morning, there was a cricket on the outside of my door in the hallway. I was totally disgusted and would never stay there again. The lady at the desk was very nice and pleasant, I did not go to her at 11:00PM and complain like I normally would. We just left and won't be back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MGWILD
Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

I was greeted promptly and pleasantly and informed that the computers were down and requested to return in the morning and give my credit card. Of course I’ll do that.

The room was crammed with furniture so much in fact that there was barely enough room on one side to get into and out of the bed between the bed and the air conditioner. The room was clean and everything was working. The bed was reasonably comfortable. We have our rating system for towels, 1 star being just what you’d imagine and up this was a 1 star for toweling. This hotel has seen a lot of use. Enough said? It is clean and everything worked. But the place needs some TLC.

The breakfast area was clean, nicely maintained and was stocked with what has become standard fare. The next morning’s staff left a bit to be desired. The desk clerk simply told the breakfast area staff that she would be back and left, leaving the check-in/out desk unattended. Of course someone needed to be helped and there was no one to take care of him.

Maybe a place of last resort to stay but it was clean and the price was reasonable.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank travelertoo2
Copper Center, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

I would like to take this time to tell you what a pleasant place you have. We were made to feel extremely comfortable. The room was so clean, and the pool was an added delight. The young lady at the front desk Amanda showed us, superior customer service. She went above and beyond to make sure our stay was the best it could be. Thank you so much. We will be returning in the future.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family