“FUN STAY WITH FAMILY”

Ranked #58 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Lubbock, Texas
“FUN STAY WITH FAMILY”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this location. I work for the same major chain and found this location comfortable. The new guys at the front desk were very nice and helpful. One was learning breakfast and did a great job in keeping it up, I heard that there was "one" break in, but everything seemed really nice and safe. Don't believe people that put down the hotel, if they are going to have a bad day then it will show everywhere. It was located in a great location and had a lot of places to eat. Would like to come back and visit city again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank MOVIE16GIRL

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
McAllen, Texas
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I don't understand all the good reviews. I just stayed there one night and would have checked out except that it was 11:00 at night and I was traveling with my mom and sister. We had two rooms - there were bugs in both rooms. There was a hair on one of the beds and dirt on the sheets and crumbs. If I had been traveling alone, I would not have stayed, but they were very tired and so was I. We stayed the night, got up and left. When I went out my door in the morning, there was a cricket on the outside of my door in the hallway. I was totally disgusted and would never stay there again. The lady at the desk was very nice and pleasant, I did not go to her at 11:00PM and complain like I normally would. We just left and won't be back.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MGWILD
Arizona
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I was greeted promptly and pleasantly and informed that the computers were down and requested to return in the morning and give my credit card. Of course I’ll do that.

The room was crammed with furniture so much in fact that there was barely enough room on one side to get into and out of the bed between the bed and the air conditioner. The room was clean and everything was working. The bed was reasonably comfortable. We have our rating system for towels, 1 star being just what you’d imagine and up this was a 1 star for toweling. This hotel has seen a lot of use. Enough said? It is clean and everything worked. But the place needs some TLC.

The breakfast area was clean, nicely maintained and was stocked with what has become standard fare. The next morning’s staff left a bit to be desired. The desk clerk simply told the breakfast area staff that she would be back and left, leaving the check-in/out desk unattended. Of course someone needed to be helped and there was no one to take care of him.

Maybe a place of last resort to stay but it was clean and the price was reasonable.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank travelertoo2
Copper Center, Alaska
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I would like to take this time to tell you what a pleasant place you have. We were made to feel extremely comfortable. The room was so clean, and the pool was an added delight. The young lady at the front desk Amanda showed us, superior customer service. She went above and beyond to make sure our stay was the best it could be. Thank you so much. We will be returning in the future.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SharlaHuckabey
Brainerd, Minnesota
Reviewed May 30, 2012

All in all, a very nice stay; my only negative is that the room we reserved had a 'partial room divider' between the king bed and the sleeper sofa. We get there and the 'room divider' is a stub wall about 3" deep with an arch that went across the room. It was not a big deal, but if you were expecting privacy, there was none. The breakfast was nice and a hot tub is always a plus!

We were on the back side with another hotel behind us. Freeway noise was a 'non-issue'.

Room Tip: If noise is an issue, request a room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank GrannyJules218
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Great place to stay, clean, resonable rates! Friendly, knowledgable front desk people. My first visit to OKC, needed help finding my way around, they were always able to answer ny many questions!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank madmad110
Reviewed May 13, 2012

The staff at front desk were very helpful general manager not so much. My car sat directly in front of hotel and my car window got busted into and purse stolen with no one noticing. After finding crime on a Sunday we couldn't get repair until Monday. Hotel manager did not try to apologize or offer compensation. No cameras in parking lot.

• Stayed May 2012