“Best bang for the buck”

Comfort Suites Fairgrounds West
Ranked #57 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

We are traveling across the country and had to find a last minute hotel room. The first place we went to was booked so we tried the comfort inn and the receptionist was so nice, friendly and helpful. Great and clean, comfortable room!

• Stayed: April 2012

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this Comfort Suites. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The only three problems that I noticed to the property were:
1) Needs a towel rack in the bathroom. They installed this cute little nook for holding extra towels, but when a towel is used for a tip towel for example, there is nowhere to store it!
2) Check the refrigerator to be sure that it is plugged in before putting your food in there. Ours was not plugged in in an effort to save energy (I suppose) and we put food in there before rushing back out after dinner. Leftovers ruined!
3) The workout areas and pool close at 10PM which did not work out for my conference schedule. I was unable to work out because they had to close the rooms early due to the build of the hotel. Those rooms are right next to private rooms and create too much noise for those customers. Inconvenient.

Room Tip: Corner rooms were right by the stairs (which I used to get in some exercise!) and not far form the e...
1  Thank Melvlyn B
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My husband and I were in Oklahoma City for pleasure to see a concert and we stayed at this Comfort Suite. It was very clean and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Friendly staff from the front door to the exit. Clean, quiet, even on a busy street.
A storm rolled thru during out stay, the front desk kept us informed and calm.

The pool / hot tub were just right.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side (Odd #) overlook I-40
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Stayed at the Comfort Suites OKC for the first time this past weekend and very much enjoyed it. Was worried that it might be a bit loud at night since it is due south of I-40, but that wasn't an issue at all. The customer service was outstanding. We needed at late checkout and had no problem obtaining one. The rooms are also very clean with fast Internet. I've added the Comfort Suites OKC to my list of preferred hotels.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor houses the fitness and business centers. The pool is located on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I know usually reviews are about the room and this room is great, despite being an older hotel everything is up to date, flat screen tv, a desk with enough plug ins to take care of my charger needs, but my review is about the great service at the front desk.

Once I checked in, I needed directions to an event, Debbie Lindsey (I hope I got that right) the desk clerk who had checked me in, was able to give me clear, concise directions to that event and then to a great restaurant for dinner.
She went above and beyond and really helped me. out. Great going comfort suits!

Room Tip: Ask for outside door room so it facilitates the loading and unloading or your luggage.
Reviewed April 9, 2012

What you don't know when booking online is that this motel practically sits ON the interstate. They should only be allowed to rent rooms that don't face the interstate. The noise was deafening. It was slightly better in the room, but still very noticeable. Not real conducive to getting a good night's rest. Overpriced.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family