“Had one of my top 5 meals here”
Review of Flint

Flint
Reserve with OpenTable
Flint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,647 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sheridan Ave.
Description: FLINT is an upscale casual restaurant and lounge featuring contemporary American cuisine. We take a direct and simple approach to cooking, using the best available ingredients. FLINT boasts a modern design, a hip outdoor lounge scene with a waterfall and fireplace and now offers a kid-friendly menu as well as take-out. Located just one block from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in downtown Oklahoma City, FLINT is a great place to visit before Oklahoma City Thunder games and other events.
Cypress, Texas
“Had one of my top 5 meals here”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I found ourselves in the Colcord unexpectedly. Too tired and cold to venture out to Bricktown to see what we could find, we opted to dine at Flint, the on site restaurant. The decor was sleek and modern but still inviting. Our server Craig was attentive without being annoying. The menu appeared to have options for everyone. My husband had the sautéed prawns with gnocchi which he enjoyed. I had the salmon and risotto which was out of this world. The portions on my plate were large so my husband finished his meal then finished mine. The wine list was extensive and surprisingly well priced by the bottle. The chocolate decadence dessert was very good, but not the hilight of our meal. My only complaint is that the restaurant was very cold. Granted it was cold outside and there are windows lining the outermost wall, but it seems that maybe something could be done about that? Or maybe the temp was fine for the locals and just too cold for this Texas girl. Either way, if you should find yourself in OKC with some time and money to spare, I suggest you pay a visit and have the risotto.

Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food and service”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

There isn't anything we dislike. The decor is very nice. The food superb and in good portions but not overly large... quality over quantity. The wait staff is professional and very willing to please.

Visited November 2013
OKC
“Great food, exceptional service”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Flint is gorgeous. It is always warm and comfortable. The use of textures in decor and style of the space are lovely. The atmosphere complements the wonderful service and delicious food perfectly. I had previously only been to Flint for drinks and appetizers (which were great), but recently went for date night. Flint has proven itself to be my new favorite. I want to go back for lunch!
The wait staff was very busy and the kitchen was bustling. There were quite a few events going on downtown so I understood why there were busy. We were given our appetizer for free and also offered free dessert for our wait. We are not complainers, we were perfectly content having a leisurely dinner. The professional and very kind response of the staff really topped the evening.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great bar experience”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have dined at Flint a couple of times previous to this review and have always sat at the bar. I love coming in, sitting down, and being completely pampered. I previously have been in the restaurant business and know what to look for. The hosts always are saying hello and welcome back. Managers are always engaged with the staff and guests. The food is unique and I love hearing guests tell each other what they are eating and how much they are enjoying it. When you get the chance and it's warm out, their patio can not be beat! Love the charcuterie plate with a glass of wine after a long day!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great experience ”
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

I came in with some friends for dinner and drinks and I was very pleased with the staff. The bartender recommended the perfect salad and wine, the waitress in the section was attentive and management upbeat. The overall atmosphere was nice which made an enjoyable experience for us.