“Beautiful restaurant, mediocre food”
Review of Flint

Flint
Reserve with OpenTable
Flint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,656 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sheridan Ave.
Description: FLINT is an upscale casual restaurant and lounge featuring contemporary American cuisine. We take a direct and simple approach to cooking, using the best available ingredients. FLINT boasts a modern design, a hip outdoor lounge scene with a waterfall and fireplace and now offers a kid-friendly menu as well as take-out. Located just one block from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in downtown Oklahoma City, FLINT is a great place to visit before Oklahoma City Thunder games and other events.
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Beautiful restaurant, mediocre food”
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Dinner for 4 on a girl's weekend trip. We chose Flint based on Tripadvisor reviews. The atmosphere, the interior design, the service were fantastic. Unfortunately the food was just mediocre. We found it to be under seasoned and uninspired, especially at that price point. The drinks were great.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“overall great experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Everything about our experience was fantastic! I had booked in advance for 30 of our friends to have dinner in the lounge area of the restaurant. Everything was ready to go for us, and the service was great! The food and drinks were delicious, highly recommend the salmon and butternut squash risotto! Beyond pleased!

Oklahoma City
“Great enviroment, great food, good service and very good manager”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went to Flints with my wife late on Saturday night, we had a table on the patio area. We were greeted early by Camilla our host. The atmosphere was enchanting, with the perfect music to accompany a romantic dinner. Our server, Francisca, was attentive but not over asserting herself into our date night. She recommended the drink special to my wife which actually saved us money, she adviced to get the pitcher of sangria, which was just right. As an appetizer we had the jalapeno tacos, although they were only 3 small tacos they were delicious. My wife ordered the spinach salad with salmon and pear balsamic dressing...to die for! I ordered the Prawns and Gnocchi ( kind of unusual combo), but the prawns were perfectly cooked with the right amount of season and smokiness. We had a small problem with the portions and presentation, but Francisca was very good about replacing the meal with the appropriate serving. The manager David came to our table to apologize for the inconvenience, but everything was fixed and we had an overall pleasent experience! We talked with other patrons who were also on the patio and they aggreed Flints is a great experience. Good food, good service and a great atmosphere!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Brunch & Service Very Disappointing”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Apparently staff not use to large parties over 6. Service was super slow waitress was rude and rolling her eyes appearing annoyed about doing her job. She was olive skin tone petite pretty with long dark hair, the only working at 11am that fit that description, she never told us her name. She got our orders wrong, half our table received their food while the rest of us had to wait 15 minutes before receiving our plates. Four toast choices were offered but was told they ran out of the other breads that were listed?? Our toast did not arrived with our breakfast but after we were almost finished eating. Food was just average , I have received better at the local I-Hop pancake house. The only good thing I can say is the decor was very nice.

Bethany, Oklahoma, United States
“Nice atmosphere and delicious food”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've heard great things about Flint from my family and friends, and finally got the chance to eat there. The salmon was recommended by our host, Mason, and I'm glad I went with his suggestion. The salmon was the perfect size, and it was cooked perfectly. The top was crisp and seasoned just right, and it was nice and moist, unlike other salmon I've had at different restaurants which turned out very dry. The cheesy risotto, the salmon was served with, was absolutely amazing! It honestly was one of the best dishes I've eaten.

The host, Mason, was very polite and personable. I like walking into a restaurant and being greeted with a smile, and he did that. Our waitress, Mary, was very knowledgeable about the food on the menu, as was our host Mason. She was very kind and checked on us frequently, despite her section being full. The service was great! I would definitely eat here again, maybe for brunch or lunch next time.