“This was the most comfortable and delicious experience of my dining life.”
Review of Flint

Flint
Reserve with OpenTable
Flint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,690 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sheridan Ave.
Description: FLINT is an upscale casual restaurant and lounge featuring contemporary American cuisine. We take a direct and simple approach to cooking, using the best available ingredients. FLINT boasts a modern design, a hip outdoor lounge scene with a waterfall and fireplace and now offers a kid-friendly menu as well as take-out. Located just one block from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in downtown Oklahoma City, FLINT is a great place to visit before Oklahoma City Thunder games and other events.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I came into grab a bite to eat and a drink after a thunder game on a Monday night. Christina and Mary took care of my friend and I. The service was superb. The food came out hot, quick, and so tasty! I will definitely be back within the month!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The food and drinks were great! Our servers Mary and Christina were wonderful! We will definitely come back to see them! Great Job!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I see a lot of reviews about bad service. I did not find that to be the case at all. We were very well taken care of. Went with a friend and had a great time. The restaurant is inside the Colcord Hotel which is a knock out. Make sure you explore the hotel and wind your way over to the Devon Building to take a look at the lobby.

We ordered the burgers which were awesome. Had to eat it with a fork it was so big. Also had salted carmel ice cream for dessert. My personal favorite. There were a lot of great looking sea food dishes on the menu. Will definitely go back and try out some of those.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is a fabulous restaurant. The food is exceptional, but pricy, but worth it. I had lamb in a wine reduction sauce, seasoned with pickling spices and pear juice, oh my god. I dreamed of it. The service was as good as the food. Christina was our server, and gave spectacular service. I also ate breakfast there and the experience was just as good.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Went out for a quiet dinner with my wife, the atmosphere is perfect for a dinner for 2. The staff made sure we were well taken care of. The food was amazing and great drinks.