“Good food but service is lacking”
Review of Flint

Flint
Reserve with OpenTable
Flint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,733 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sheridan Ave.
Description: FLINT is an upscale casual restaurant and lounge featuring contemporary American cuisine. We take a direct and simple approach to cooking, using the best available ingredients. FLINT boasts a modern design, a hip outdoor lounge scene with a waterfall and fireplace and now offers a kid-friendly menu as well as take-out. Located just one block from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in downtown Oklahoma City, FLINT is a great place to visit before Oklahoma City Thunder games and other events.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a trendy more upscale but casual restaurant. The food is good although slightly over-priced. Unfortunately the service is lacking. My husband and I went for brunch and the restaurant was not crowded at all and we waited quite awhile to receive our drink order and for the waiter to take our actual food order. This is our 2nd time coming here. The first time was when they opened up their outdoor area. A very nice space, but service was very poor that time as well and they mixed up our orders a couple of times. They were extremely busy and made up for it by giving us a coupon for 2 for 1 brunch, but even when slow the service lacked.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Don't waste your time. They overbook, make you wait forever and the waitstaff has the worst attitude I've ever seen. This restaurant does not have the kitchen space to handle the amount of people that they seat in this restaurant. Great atmosphere but that it!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. VERY DISAPPOINTED. WAITED 40 MINUTES FOR OUR DRINKS. WILL NOT BE BACK.

2  Thank trinabMoore_OKUSA
Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I were in town and she heard about this place from this site. I got to say it was the best ribeye I've had outside of Lubbock, pretty fancy Mac n cheese too.

1  Thank R0sc0eM
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I am staying in the Colcord Hotel which the restaurant is located in. Read the reviews and thought I would give it a try. Great atmosphere however that is where it all ends. Service is a joke, we had two waiters and a manager supposedly helping us. The manager suggested steak (a $41.00 Ribeye) and said her favorite was Pittsburgh which I happen to like. My first steak arrived medium at best. When she brought the second one it was basically raw. The requested bread was brought as an after thought when dinner was already served. Then we sat at the table talking for about 30 minutes and no one ever came by to take our plates until I flagged a waiter down. Again I do not understand the great reviews. This place is terrible!

2  Thank Boatguy292Cobalt
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Food was great, patio is legit, it is one of the premier spots in The City. The Moscow Mules are no joke. We definitely will be back again.