“Top notch service from Michael Jaquez”
Review of Flint

Flint
Reserve with OpenTable
Flint is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,696 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Sheridan Ave.
Description: FLINT is an upscale casual restaurant and lounge featuring contemporary American cuisine. We take a direct and simple approach to cooking, using the best available ingredients. FLINT boasts a modern design, a hip outdoor lounge scene with a waterfall and fireplace and now offers a kid-friendly menu as well as take-out. Located just one block from the Chesapeake Energy Arena in downtown Oklahoma City, FLINT is a great place to visit before Oklahoma City Thunder games and other events.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Had a wonderful evening dining at Flint topped off by receiving first class service from mr. Jaquez who went the extra mile to make our stay here exquisite. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Took a group of business associates here last week for lunch. Great service and food! Everyone enjoyed the view. We can't wait to come back when the patio is open, it looks fabulous!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have been into Flint before for dinner and apps, but never for brunch. I took a few friends with me to try it out. Because, honestly, who wants to eat and drink alone?! LOL When we arrived we were promptly greeted by Mason(who was wonderful and friendly) and taken to our table quickly even though we didn't have reservation.

Our server was great, suggested the Bloody Mary bar and explained exactly what it was. It was a great deal for $10 and Grey Goose vodka and all the toppings you could possibly want including bacon!!

They have amazing mimosas, they can do any fruit juice or puree your heart desires.

Our server suggested some wonderful dishes, the French toast and pecan waffle were my favorite, but the biscuits and gravy was very good too. The crab dip was a little less than spectacular, but it has potential.

I will definitely be back for brunch again! I suggest everyone give it a try and if you can ask for Jessica as your server, she was very nice and attentive without being intrusive.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Grayson B. was such a fun waiter! My sister and I were celebrating her birthday. He was very friendly and professional. He has us wanting spring to get here to we can visit the patio!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Every year, my husband and I visit Oklahoma City to attend an event at the Chesapeake Arena. After the event, we always walk down to our favorite OKC Mexican food restaurant for a late dinner. However, this year, the event started later and by the time we got to the restaurant, they were closed, as was everything else we tried. When we returned to our hotel, The Colcord, the front desk told us their restaurant, Flint, had a late night menu. Out of options, we decided to give it a try even though we usually avoid hotel restaurants. Wow, were we pleasantly surprised!

Our waitress, Christina, was friendly, and took great care of us. She was helped us choose cocktails to start; the Red Champagne and Berry Punch are both wonderful. We then decided to share the BLT and a Flint Burger. They were both really good, but the BLT was amazing. It had the thickest bacon I have ever seen; there’s a reason they call it bacon steak on the menu. The parmesan fries were unique and quite tasty, too. Even though it was getting pretty late, we never felt rushed. There were a few other people lingering over their meals or drinks. It was a laid back, relaxing experience. We will definitely be back.