Days Inn Oklahoma City Fairground
$127
$97
$170
Renaissance Hotels
Howard Johnson Inn - Oklahoma City(Oklahoma City)(Great Value!)
$54
$153
$134
Aloft.com
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2012

My friend booked a room here on hotels.com. It was in a very bad part of town. We booked a non-smoking room and it smelled awful. It was like a smokers convention had been held in the room and then they tried some smelly stuff to cover it up. The floor was nasty, the sink was broken, there were hairs in the sink. We were offered another "non-smoking" room. As we arrived at the door there was a 12 pack of empty bud light bottles waiting by our door. When we got inside, there were multiple cigarette burns in the comfortors. I ended up offering to pay for us to go someplace safe and clean. One word...Nasty! Do not stay here, we sure didn't!!!

Room Tip: Any hotel not in this area! Pay a little more and go near bricktown! We ended up at a nice clean Howard Johnson off I-40 about 5 miles from the Convention Center. Not fancy but clean, nice breakfast, and friendly staff.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2011

We were in and out in less than 5. The bed bug was sitting on the pillow as if it was waiting for us. Gross.

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
roman w, Owner at Days Inn Oklahoma City Fairground, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 405-946-0741 Ext. 248.

Roman Wortman

Reviewed November 30, 2011

I have to agree with the other reviews. If we had read them prior to our stay, we would not have stayed here. The carpet crevices had quite a bit of dirt buildup, some mold in the bathroom, two towel set for three people. While eating my sandwich a cockroach decided to join me, many in the bathroom also. We loaded our suitcases that evening. We did not get a good nights sleep.
Absolutely WILL NOT stay hear again. Owner was a local person. Apparantely he/she does not care about his traveling guests. We found out the owner was planning on buying the Super 8 next door. If he/she does, we will not stay there either. This place would fit well in the slums in Mexico.

Room Tip: Check rooms before paying.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Severely disappointing - I expect more from a days inn, but you'd be better off at the Super 8 or Motel 6 next door. I don't see how you could do any worse. The beds were old and cheap, the tv didn't work, and the bathtub looked like it had never been cleaned. Only advantages were the wifi and breakfast.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2010

This is the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed
in!!! The bath room had dead/live bugs - I saw a
cockroach run up the wall, and that is not even the
worst part. When I pulled the bedspread back the beds
had dirty sheets and pillow cases. Between the sheets
on one bed there were hairs left over from the
previous occupants, the other bed had what looked like
dried blood on the sheets but it could have been
finger nail polish. The pillow case had black mascara
on it.

I might buy the excuse that the cleaning lady
accidently over looked changing the beds in this room
but I know this is not the case because I had friends
in the next room and their sheets were just as dirty.
Maybe it was a busy week and they were out of clean
sheets ? I do not know the reason but this is very
unsanitary and what I see as a possible health hazard.

The hotel looked to be filled up on this night so
affording clean sheets should not be a problem for
the hotel. DISGUSTING!!!!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
roman w, General Manager at Days Inn Oklahoma City Fairground, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

I am grateful that you took the time to let us know how we are doing. Please note that the hotel is under new management now, and we have done a lot of work since the last time you have stayed here with us. I am sorry for the trouble you had the last time but let me say that i promise you will not have the same trouble again. Thank You