“Wonderful surprise!!!”

Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Ranked #116 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
“Wonderful surprise!!!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our stay- the staff is awesome and super friendly. The rooms are clean and nice... The breakfast was what we expected. For a stay close to the action with a free shuttle this is the hotel to stay at!

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

First off, don't be persuaded on how this place looks on the outside. It looks a little run down 70's era on the outside....But inside it is REALLY nice! My employer booked this hotel for me to stay at while I was testing and honestly I was a little uneasy about staying here. But once I got inside the doors, it was a pleasant surprise. The staff was very nice and informative, every thing was very clean and orderly. The room was very big and updated recently. Bed was comfortable, TV was a 30" flat screen, and the A/C worked like a champ. It is close to Bricktown, but if I wanted to stay by or in Bricktown I would still get one in Bricktown. This would have been a good alternative. The only thing I didn't like was the shady neighborhood.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Salina ks
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We were in Oklahoma City for a bachelor party and chose this hotel because of shuttle service and price. It seemed like it used to be a Ramada Inn. Had a outside pool. Also had a small bar. The staff and drivers were top notch and very helpful. The rooms were very big, we had 2 king sized beds in each room with room for another one. Had a chair and a small couch. The beds were comfortable and had plenty of pillows. The showers were not so good, either hot or cold or you could get them just right if you worked at it. The breakfast was standard biscuits & gravy, waffles made for you by the staff, cereal, juice ,milk, French toast, bagels, apples, and bananas. The shuttles run 24/7 and all you had to do was call the hotel and tell them to come get you as long as it was in the bricktown area. I do think they would take you to the zoo also. It probably could use some updates, was an ok hotel, great for bachelor and bachelorette parties if you don't want to pay the more expensive prices for hotels actually at bricktown.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My best friend and I chose to stay at The Bricktown Hotel for my birthday party weekend. I have stayed at this hotel once before and received excellent service. There are no words to describe the amazing hospitality, customer service and care that went into our stay. We were greeted promptly and shown where our room was located. One awesome feature at this hotel was the shuttle service, the hotel proves to all the major attractions in the heart of Bricktown. I loved that the hotel is not right in the middle of Bricktown, where it can be a hassle to even get in and out of at times. The staff took care of every request we had. I enjoyed the breakfast the next morning and I am 1000% sure we will be staying at The Bricktown Hotel for our many more trips to the Bricktown area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My Daughter and I were very pleased with our entire visit. Had my spouse in the cancer center at OU med cent. We stayed three days and two nights. It was nice to let someone else drive some as we live 3 hrs. east of OKC. So I do all the driving right now. The rooms were very clean. The beds comfy with lots of pillows. We enjoyed the included breakfast. The coffee was wonderful. I can be very picky about my coffee. The staff was very nice and helpful. I had never driven in OKC and had to ask directions several times. Oh, and my daughter wants to come back to try out the pool. We will stay here again anytime we need to spend the night in OKC.

Room Tip: The back corner was very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

This place probably used to be really nice, and there are aspects that show someone cares and is trying to make improvements. However, you can't change the cramped bathroom and not that great location. You can change the dirty carpet sitation however. That being said, I would consider staying here again.
First of all, it passed the bedbug inspection right off. We slept like logs in the king bed (with my white noise app on full volume, could still hear highway noise), even though the pillows were as flat as pancakes.
TV and internet worked well. Fridge & microwave weren't needed, but good to have. Could use more outlets in accessible places.
The woman who does the breakfast buffet does a great job. Bread/bagels individually wrapped so they don't dry out, lots of selection, good coffee. A high point, as is the shuttle, which saves you from driving to Bricktown & lets you imbibe without worry.
All the employees were friendly, helpful and professional. Overall, a good budget hotel!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Phillipsburg, Kansas
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This hotel is advertised that it's in Bricktown, however, it's not. It's a short distance and an easy drive, but it's technically not in the hustle and bustle of Bricktown. I needed a hotel close to Bricktown and the Boathouse District and it fit the bill perfectly. It's an older property, and some renovations have been done, but there's lots that could still be done to spruce it up a bit! We had a double with 2 queen beds....beds were ok. Nice flat screen TV in the room, along with a microwave and small refrigerator. Bathroom was decent, but again could use a good cleaning, especially the grout lines in the tub. We had plenty of space in our room. The only complaint was the light in the courtyard shone through the cracks of the curtain. No matter how we adjusted the curtains, we still had a light shining on us when we tried to sleep. Breakfast is provided and it's standard "hotel breakfast." The biggest perk was the free shuttle! Parking is limited in Bricktown, so it was very nice to be dropped off and picked up! The drivers were friendly and fun to ride with. Tips are appreciated! I'd stay here again if was in the area!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family