“Awesome Birthday Weekend”

Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Ranked #123 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My best friend and I chose to stay at The Bricktown Hotel for my birthday party weekend. I have stayed at this hotel once before and received excellent service. There are no words to describe the amazing hospitality, customer service and care that went into our stay. We were greeted promptly and shown where our room was located. One awesome feature at this hotel was the shuttle service, the hotel proves to all the major attractions in the heart of Bricktown. I loved that the hotel is not right in the middle of Bricktown, where it can be a hassle to even get in and out of at times. The staff took care of every request we had. I enjoyed the breakfast the next morning and I am 1000% sure we will be staying at The Bricktown Hotel for our many more trips to the Bricktown area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My Daughter and I were very pleased with our entire visit. Had my spouse in the cancer center at OU med cent. We stayed three days and two nights. It was nice to let someone else drive some as we live 3 hrs. east of OKC. So I do all the driving right now. The rooms were very clean. The beds comfy with lots of pillows. We enjoyed the included breakfast. The coffee was wonderful. I can be very picky about my coffee. The staff was very nice and helpful. I had never driven in OKC and had to ask directions several times. Oh, and my daughter wants to come back to try out the pool. We will stay here again anytime we need to spend the night in OKC.

Room Tip: The back corner was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

This place probably used to be really nice, and there are aspects that show someone cares and is trying to make improvements. However, you can't change the cramped bathroom and not that great location. You can change the dirty carpet sitation however. That being said, I would consider staying here again.
First of all, it passed the bedbug inspection right off. We slept like logs in the king bed (with my white noise app on full volume, could still hear highway noise), even though the pillows were as flat as pancakes.
TV and internet worked well. Fridge & microwave weren't needed, but good to have. Could use more outlets in accessible places.
The woman who does the breakfast buffet does a great job. Bread/bagels individually wrapped so they don't dry out, lots of selection, good coffee. A high point, as is the shuttle, which saves you from driving to Bricktown & lets you imbibe without worry.
All the employees were friendly, helpful and professional. Overall, a good budget hotel!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This hotel is advertised that it's in Bricktown, however, it's not. It's a short distance and an easy drive, but it's technically not in the hustle and bustle of Bricktown. I needed a hotel close to Bricktown and the Boathouse District and it fit the bill perfectly. It's an older property, and some renovations have been done, but there's lots that could still be done to spruce it up a bit! We had a double with 2 queen beds....beds were ok. Nice flat screen TV in the room, along with a microwave and small refrigerator. Bathroom was decent, but again could use a good cleaning, especially the grout lines in the tub. We had plenty of space in our room. The only complaint was the light in the courtyard shone through the cracks of the curtain. No matter how we adjusted the curtains, we still had a light shining on us when we tried to sleep. Breakfast is provided and it's standard "hotel breakfast." The biggest perk was the free shuttle! Parking is limited in Bricktown, so it was very nice to be dropped off and picked up! The drivers were friendly and fun to ride with. Tips are appreciated! I'd stay here again if was in the area!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 12, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 8, 2014

We spent our "minimoon" here in November of 2012! The staff is AMAZING! :) They helped make our stay incredible! The owner of the hotel is on site, pretty much all of the time! When we go back to OKC, we will definitely be staying here!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple