“Excellent Customer Service”

Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Ranked #123 of 151 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I stayed at this hotel with my family to celebrate a special occasion. The first thing I noticed walking into our room was it was VERY large and clean. The kitchen in our room got a lot of use. The already provided silverware and dishes were an additional plus! My son really enjoyed our room on the ground floor just outside the pool. Anything we needed, the front desk was quick to respond with professionalism. And lastly, we really loved the free breakfast and shuttle. We couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable weekend at the Bricktown Hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gizelle R

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Bricktown Hotel. My wife and I enjoyed the free shuttle and thought Oklahoma City is doing a great job with the renovation and entertainment at Bricktown. Our room was clean and the staff was over the top friendly. I will be staying there on my next trip to OKC.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This inn gets mixed reviews from fellow trip advisor patrons....and I am in the middle road. I only stay at this type of inn because it is 'free' using Wyndham Rewards. You just have to know this type lodging will be nothing better than average. The room are old and the tub-shower combo had a rubber plug with a chain on it for the drain.....have not seen one of those in 20 years. Air conditioner clunked a few times in the night....but it kept us cool on a 99 degree day. Bed was OK....one soap for sink and shower.....really keeping those costs down. This inn should not be called Brick town....it is 2 miles away. They have a shuttle.....but I drove myself.....don't like ambiguity in my travel activity. Would not go back but it was OK for one time.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank leftygolfer1
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stayed one night during our road trip, VERY CLEAN, room smelled great, the pool was crystal clear!

My partner and I wanted to be by Bricktown for the evening and chose the Knights Inn. Made a great choice. The free shuttle was super easy to use, the driver (I forget his name) was really nice and knowledgeable, knew all the shortcuts.

Check in was easy, nice desk agent behind the desk, gave us maps and suggestions on what to do.

After dinner, we got back to our room, and had a dip in the pool. Older pool, but beautifully maintained, perfect way to end the night.

Thanks Knights Inn, we had a great stay!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

An employee posted nude photo of a hotel guest on it's Facebook page, laughed about it. Talks in comments about how they have 47 cameras through hotel, and they find humor in funny things they see their guests do.

If you respect your privacy, you'll steer clear of this hotel. They clearly have no decency, no respect for hotel guests. You risk being publicly shamed if you stay here.

Beware!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank Tom W
hotelokc, Owner at Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Hello Tom W. Thanks for the AWESOME Review! And thanks for all your efforts to try and slander me on my FB page and now on these review sites. I am getting a ton of attention that I could never have gotten with any marketing campaign. And my bookings have doubled since you started. Of course, there is No Nude Photo and the picture is not of my Hotel, but you have never been here so you would not know that. It was posted as Humor and it seems you don't have any. But please, continue your bashing as I can't buy this type of exposure. Thanks and have a nice day! Tom Seabrooke, Owner.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times on our weekend getaways to Bricktown. The people that we have referred always have the same reaction, "What a gold mine!". The hotel is in constant improvement. Employees truly seem to enjoy their jobs and give great service. As mentioned in other reviews, the shuttle is worth the price of the room. Eat, drink, and stay out as late as you want. The friendly shuttle drivers will come get you. Thanks again to Tom and his staff for another memorable experience.

Room Tip: If you have kids, request a room that has walkout access to the pool.
3  Thank CentaurSolution

Thanks for the great review. My staff and myself work hard at offering all our guests the best experience possible during their stay. And another thanks for all your referrals.
I ask every guest I speak to for their comments and or suggestions on areas of improvements and I accept and welcome any criticism and or concerns. As a Small Business Owner I take customer satisfaction seriously. And yes, our shuttles are a big part of what we do.
Thanks again.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Stayed here on my Route 66 adventure. Room was large and had everything we needed. The free shuttle is the main selling point. There isn't a lot around the hotel itself but there is a shuttle that can take you and pick you up at any time. The driver took us to a great steak restaurant and picked us back up again to go home and get changed. Then we were dropped off in town where we went for some drinks and we called the hotel around 1am and the free shuttle came to pick us up. Can't complain really, for the price it's great!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends