“Wonderful Place To Stay!”

Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Ranked #126 of 154 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was an awesome place to stay! The rooms are very clean. The hotel is quiet! The free shuttle service and free breakfast is fantastic! The owner and staff and so friendly! They were extremely flexible with my check-in and check-out time. If you are looking for a great affordable place to stay in Oklahoma City, look no further! This it is!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are A+!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed June 19, 2013

When I got off I-40 and realized that the hotel I was looking at was ours I seriously thought about finding a different hotel. It needs outside work pretty bad and the area is not the best either. But when u walk in the front it's clean and somewhat updated so I thought ok we will give it a try. The first room we stayed in was HOT with the AC on high. We called the front and a young man said he would check on it. We ended up getting a new room which was much nicer than the first one and very cool. Pool was nice. went to request the shuttle for transportation to bricktown and we has to wait just a few min. Not bad, but when we saw him we didn't know if he came in or we just went outside. No one helped at first but luckily the boss was there and stopped him and helped us. The only think that bothered me about the shuttle was on the way back to the hotel it was really busy and the man that was driving was talking on his cell phone the whole time I just wish he would have had his mind on the road and not the conversation he was having. I noticed when we got back there was a bat so I called front desk and was told that the bartender did not come in but the keys were there and one of the employees could help us. The fill in at the bar was GREAT!! She was funny, personable, we had a really good time. The only other problem I could tell was that I thought even with the 24 hr shuttle. I thought it was a little high. This hotel had been hit by a tornado not 3 weeks before and had some damage done ( which I did not know at time of booking) and it had a musty smell throughout. The breakfast was ok. So to conclude it was just a below average hotel. Would I stay again. Maybe if its cleaned up more and if I plan on drinking and need a shuttle. If u book ask for an updated room because the first one was old

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have stayed at Knights Inn a few times while visiting Oklahoma City. The first time I had a pretty decent room. On my recent stay, the room was dated and less appealing. The common areas are average. The breakfast does not offer a lot of options, but the fresh-made waffles are good. The free shuttle is a big plus and the reason I have returned. It allows me to get to the locations I need to visit ((OUHSC campus, Bricktown) without worrying about a car or cabs.
Overall, it has been a good value option for me. I recently noticed they have increased the rates, so it is not longer the great deal it has been in the past, but it is still less expensive than other options in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
hotelokc, Owner at Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Thanks for your review. We are always looking for areas to improve upon. Yes, some rooms might be behind on the newer amenities but one thing is consistent. Clean rooms. And thank you for recognizing the Good Value. We were affected by the May Tornadoes and suffered significant damages to sections of the Hotel. This will in No Way hamper our efforts for great service and cleanliness on the remaining rooms. We appreciate all those who continue to support our Locally Owned & Operated Hotel. This will only prove for us to be back stronger and better.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

I LOVE staying at this hotel because of the shuttle service! I have planned many birthday, bach parties, & girls night out events & I ALWAYS use this hotel. They take & pick you up anywhere you want to go in Bricktown. I feel VERY SAFE when I know that no one has to drive to & from our hotel & everyone always has a great time. Parking in Brickton can also be expensive so it helps save money too. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Spent one night there prior to daughter's surgery at OU Children's Hospital. Staff and owner were very friendly. Its a nice place for the cost. Inside entry and security cameras for safety. All the Bricktown Hotels were very expensive. This Hotel is just A couple of minutes from Bricktown, and has a shuttle service to the medical center and to Bricktown.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I booked this hotel for our trip to the OKC Thunder Game. The free shuttle was awesome. They dropped us off and picked us up very near the entrance of the arena and we did nto have to worry with the hassle of traffic or the cost of parking. The Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is dated but nicely decorated for an older structure. The rooms were resonably priced and with the internet special rate we found we stayed for a very reasonable fee. The hotel was very clean and our room was comfortable. We had a King room with a microwave and fridge. The hotel is located next to a very busy highway but we could not hear any highway noise in our room. The outside of the hotel could use some udating but the inside is very comfortable and clean. The hotel is located very close to Bricktown/downtown OKC (right down the street) and it only takes minutes to get there on the shuttle - anytime day or night. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the area and wanting to spend time at Bricktown without having to worry about traffic and parking.

Room Tip: King rooms have microwave and fridge.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I chose this hotel because I didn't see paying plus $100 dollars a night when we wouldn't even be in the room that much. While this hotel was not in Bricktown it was within a couple of miles and the free shuttle service really was a big plus as it allowed us to enjoy ourselves downtown without worrying about who was going to drive and where we were going to park. The best part of the hotel was the front desk who appeared to be made up of younger people who were very nice and offered many helpful ideas for places to go and things to see. The hotel property its self is very very old and while there has been some attempt to fix up the common areas the rooms are very dated and seem thrown together with many pieces from different hotels. Also having a highway on one side and a truck stop didn't help much.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends