“hospitality at its best”

Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown
Ranked #116 of 149 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“hospitality at its best”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

It is a great hotel, with a lovely staff and fantastic facilities. We were extraordinarily given a homely feel by the management who went out of the way to look after us and make our stay memorable. There was an overall lovely warm feel to the hotel. Can't fault it in any way.The room was comfortable and the bathroom was immaculately clean. There was special emphasis on cleanliness and rooms were cleaned and disinfected on daily basis. The staff were always courteous, eager to help and patient with queries. Misty at front desk did everything to make our stay as comfortable as it could be.

We were provided excellent rates for the services that were offered. We were worried about safety before arriving but we were pleasantly surprised and felt very safe. In a few days we started to feel as if we were at home and everyone treated us like a family. Mr. Tom (the owner) made sure that the needs of each and every guest were addressed on personal basis. We can't thank Mr. Tom enough for whatever he did to make us feel comfortable. We have stayed at many luxury hotels before but never experienced the comfort level that we did here. This hotel might not have the luxury furniture but none of the hotels can beat the hospitality, homely feel, customer service, pamper and care that one receive at this hotel.

The 24 hr shuttle service was a big plus point. The shuttle was always on time and the drivers were very caring, they would even take us to walmart for grocery . On few occasions we were driven by the owner Mr. Tom for our scheduled appointments in the VIP ( Hummer) Shuttle so that we always arrived on time and were not inconvenienced in any manner.

I have no hesitations in highly recommending Bricktown Hotel .

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Northport, New York
Reviewed November 29, 2012

From the time I was picked up at the airport until I left approximately a week later, I felt like I was in a 4 star hotel. As a frequent traveler, I have stayed at some of the nicer and not so nice hotels. For the money, this hotel could not have been better. Considering the age, it is very well kept, clean and modern. Any updates were obviously done with excellent taste with the travelers comfort in mind.

The staff including the proprietor Tom were no less than super attentive and waited on my traveling partner and I like we were celebrities. Instead of meeting elsewhere, I scheduled as many of my meetings and gatherings at this hotel as was possible. Some smaller ones right in the comfortable and stylish lobby. We were allowed to move some chairs around and the bar was even opened for us on a Monday evening for the few people who wanted a beer.

The pool was kept very clean and they even had rafts to lay on! Where else are you going to find that? Even as a bachelor, I appreciated the fact that the atmosphere was family friendly and quiet considering.

On my next visit to the Oklahoma City area, I would not even consider staying anywhere else.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
tom s, Owner at Ramada Oklahoma City Near Bricktown, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thanks for the review. My staff and myself have set a high standard for how we treat our guests and we strive to make their stay as comfortable as we possibly can. We look forward to your next visit.
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Clean Hotel, great service great people. Would diffently stay here anytime i'm in Bricktown. There made everything possible for me to enjoy my stay in Oklahoma. Wish i was visiting during the summer to relax by the pool!!!!! The shuttle was very easy and convent to use back and forth from downtowm bricktown.

• Stayed October 2012
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I recently flew in from out of state to attend an event at the Bricktown. I was very impressed with the rooms, the service, and especially the way everyone was so friendly and welcoming! The owner Tom was especially thoughtful about making sure that we were able to get shuttles to lunch and even to the airport! Above and beyond for sure!!

Room Tip: My room was very nice. It had two large beds. Well set up.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and comments. We strive to treat all our guests with service you would expect from a 5 star resort.
Bartlesville
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Although the Bricktown Hotel & Convention Center is dog-friendly, dog owners still need to be very cautious when they stay there. The center courtyard, which is a great place to walk your dogs, has a very serious sticker problem! When I have been to events in the spring, my dogs picked up stickers & thorns in their feet everytime we tried to walk in the grass. A friend's dog got one that broke off in the pad & was almost impossible to get out. It was so bad that I started walking my dogs across the street at the truck stop instead. This fall, it wasn't as bad, but there were still a lot of stickers & thorns in the courtyard.

Room Tip: They have a wonderful shuttle service that will take you down into Bricktown for dinner, etc. This...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Manchester, Connecticut
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The Bricktown went above and beyond anything I have ever seen at a hotel. The staff was super friendly, fun, and knowledgable. The owner, Tom, drove us himself to the Thunder game. (I don't think I have ever even seen a hotel owner on the premise, let alone interact with guests and drive them to their destinations!!!) Rodney was the coolest ever, great guy who went way out of his way to help us out. If you're coming to OKC for a Thunder game, want to be able to talk basketball with people at the desk and the owner, then this is the place for you. Not stuffy and all the Oklahoma friendliness I was expecting and more. Will definitely stay here during the NBA finals!! ha

Room Tip: Check out the Petro midnight breakfast buffet...awesome!!!!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dory M
Anthony, Kansas
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We bought a groupon for a stay at this hotel. Thought it was in or very near Bricktown just going by the name....wrong. It is about two miles from Bricktown, our fault for not checking. This is an older hotel in not a great neighborhood. Very near the interstate and a petro-mart, which means semi-trucks coming in to stop at all hours. The room was clean and the staff was nice enough. Complimentary breakfast was also OK, but nothing great. Probably would not stay again unless it was a great deal.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple