S&B's Burger Joint
Ranked #101 of 1,695 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Serving up fresh, gourmet burgers and sliders! We have a full-service bar with unique Bloody Mary's, over 65 tasty beers, hand-dipped milk shakes, beer floats, soda floats, and with a fun and friendly full service staff, we are sure to meet your needs!
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were looking for a good place for dinner before traveling back to Texas. This place had a live band and pretty good food. It was a bit pricey, but def worth the try.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

small burgers, large prices. For $7-9 you dont even get fries. You have to order them seperately for another $4.00. Can get just as good or better elsewhere for less.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This place has a really creative list of burgers and fries. I had the Frenchman Burger and it was excellent. The fire fries were great as well. Even the sweet tea was very good. Great experience and great atmosphere

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Used to great, has definitely gone down hill. Have ordered my burger well done over 5 times and they never get it right. Tonight it was raw. We are done hoping they will get better.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Our son recommended this small restaurant with a large assortment of sliders and hamburgers. My husband enjoyed a Cobb salad with onion rings and I created my own slider with fantastic sweet potato fries. Enjoyed the s'mores pie which came with two forks but I didn't share. So gooey good that I needed the second to separate bites