All reviews inn suites cowboy museum hot breakfast free breakfast staff was friendly clean rooms convenient location motel freeway oklahoma
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

I want to start by saying Helen at front desk is a sweet lady, there was a long line and she never lost her cool .. We are diamond members with Best Western rewards. We are supposed to get an upgrade with our Diamond membership. We booked a King Patio Room. We should’ve been upgraded to a jacuzzi suite .. every one that was in line in front of us was upgraded from double to queens or queens to kings, however we were not.. And we were charged the price of the King Patio room of 76.00 and had we just booked a King room was $57 . Then should have been upgraded to the king patio if they weren’t going to honor the diamond benefits and give us the best room of the king jacuzzi. I was told it was booked but when I went online it still showed avail. Of course tho for sat night they jacked the price up to like 150. Which is ridiculous . Not one room in that place is worth over 57 a night.. Also we were notified pool was closed for Maintenance. Now who in the world does that on a Friday?? Wouldn’t it make more sense to do it through the week? The bathroom is super tiny. The room had a sofa bed in it which is totally useless. also our Patio door Doesn’t lock. My husband walked outside and he was getting dripped on by the air conditioning above him.. when we got here the air was off in the room and it has a terrible moldy smell.. think I found out why.. look at the mold outside our door! (See pictures) The breakfast was subpar. There are no dairy alternative options, almond milk etc. They could not get our bill correct. We had 2 $20 gift cards earned through BW rewards. They couldn’t figure out how to deduct it even tho directions on how to do so are right on the paperwork I gave them. None of the women in the breakfast area spoke any English. It was very frustrating. Right across the hall someone had at least 2 big dogs that were barking Sunday morning from 3:30 am off and on till we left. I don’t mind animals, but put them on the end of the hotel . Not right on 1st floor by the doors where ppl are walking by and they hear them and bark. There were holes In the curtains that let the light in. The air conditioning was not consistent and it felt damp in the room the whole time we were there. And it had the worst toilet paper ever. The bar/restaurant place was a joke. A hamburger and chicken sandwich with fries and tots and 2 drinks was 64.00 ! There were no prices on anything. We just received the bill with no itemized prices that said 64.00 . It became a zoo in there after we left. We could’ve ate at a steakhouse for that. There was one waitress/bartender. Apparently it is a popular hangout for locals they all knew each other . We were down there about 6:30 and they were. Already drunk. My husband went out the side door to smoke a cigarette and they were smoking pot..he came back in with a funny look on his face and said I won’t be going out that door again. All in all we will be coming back here in July for a truck show and let’s just say we definitely won’t be staying here.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2019

The staff including manager on duty were the rudest I have ever met during a hotel visit. Room smelled like mildew, air conditioning unit leaked and floor 12-16 inches around unit was wet. Pool broken. Spend a few extra buck and don't stay here.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2019

I had eye surgery, and had to stay overnight for a 8:30 follow up appointment the next morning. The hotel was nice and responsible priced. The breakfast was good. We ate at the restaurant at the hotel, since it was raining, and didn’t want to get out. The food was good, and the service was too.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank K687BCrichardw
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Was charged $100 on my credit card without authorizing it when I requested it be returned they said upon checkout it's been 5 days since I checked out and it's still pending in my account and they said now just wait another three days. Real quick to get their money and not give a s*** about giving me money back

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2019

Very fresh breakfast, the automated pancake maker entertained both adults and youth.

The fresh fruits were VERY good and everyone was pleasantly surprised to see the range of options.
Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries, Strawberries, Etc...

Even with the full occupancy, the staff was friendly and pleasant to interact with.

very easy to enter from the hwy and also easy enter the hwy from the hotel

only "negative" was the lack of ice-machines and the broken lock on the entry door farthest from the front desk allowed anyone unattested access.

Date of stay: May 2019