Broadway Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Sleep Inn & Suites(Oklahoma City)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsnational cowboy museuman older propertyeasy accessrooms are cleanstay there againhot breakfaststaff was friendlyfree breakfastthe room was nicewafflesroad tripdesk clerkbwmotelokc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2014

i just wanted to get away the rooms are clean the staff are friendly close to highway close to shopping mall 24hr convient stores good price quiet area like the microwave and fridge in room excellent internet connection

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestGM, General Manager at Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write an review following your visit to the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites. We appreciate patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Value is exceptional, Would like to see the cob webs in the corners gone. The sloppy paint and tile job in the bathroom make it look like a low quality motel. Staff is wonderful and the lobby is beautiful.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestGM, General Manager at Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and service during your recent visit at our hotel. We certainly enjoyed having you with us. We consider dedicated staff member like like Leonard G our most valuable asset. He was pleased that you acknowledged his efforts. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I had not planned to stay at Oklahoma City but the storm out of St Louis slowed my travel. I picked this hotel of the web-site just taking pot luck. Driving up to the property on a dead end street I was a little concerned at first. Well, I should have bought a lottery ticket. First off the lady at check-in was so friendly and helpful. She upgraded my room from a 3rd floor room to a first floor garden suite. And, had the 2 extra pillows ready that I requested on my internet reservation. The room was wonderful and quiet even though the hotel is almost next to I-44. Very comfortable bed and the wifi worked flawlessly. Next morning, the free breakfast was unlike any other I have had at a Best Western. Leonard Gooden, Food and Beverage Associate, met me at the door and asked if I wanted eggs and sausage. He then went back to the kitchen and brought out the freshest and best home cooked tasting eggs and sausage that I have ever had at any hotel free breakfast. The remainder of the items were self serve and of high quality. I had a most pleasant conversation with the clerk at check out. All the staff treated me like I was family visiting them at home. The price was reasonable. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: The rooms away from I-44 are quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary letter. I am passing on your comments,knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to your return

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had to stay overnight after a surgery. They were very helpful and accommodated us with a great room. We did not expect to stay over and it was a late check in,we could not have asked for better service!
Bill

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your visit to the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites. Your comments on our performance were most generous and shall be passed on. It is always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and appreciated. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The hotel was very clean and easy to find. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room rate was great for time of year. Room was quiet and clean. Hot breakfast in the morning was very good and good selection of items beyond sausage and eggs.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestGM, General Manager at Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and service during your recent visit at our hotel. We certainly enjoyed having you with us. We appreciated your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City.