“Friendliest, Most Helpful Staff of any Best Western”

Broadway Inn & Suites
Ranked #73 of 150 Hotels in Oklahoma City
Nuevo, California
“Friendliest, Most Helpful Staff of any Best Western”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I had not planned to stay at Oklahoma City but the storm out of St Louis slowed my travel. I picked this hotel of the web-site just taking pot luck. Driving up to the property on a dead end street I was a little concerned at first. Well, I should have bought a lottery ticket. First off the lady at check-in was so friendly and helpful. She upgraded my room from a 3rd floor room to a first floor garden suite. And, had the 2 extra pillows ready that I requested on my internet reservation. The room was wonderful and quiet even though the hotel is almost next to I-44. Very comfortable bed and the wifi worked flawlessly. Next morning, the free breakfast was unlike any other I have had at a Best Western. Leonard Gooden, Food and Beverage Associate, met me at the door and asked if I wanted eggs and sausage. He then went back to the kitchen and brought out the freshest and best home cooked tasting eggs and sausage that I have ever had at any hotel free breakfast. The remainder of the items were self serve and of high quality. I had a most pleasant conversation with the clerk at check out. All the staff treated me like I was family visiting them at home. The price was reasonable. I highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: The rooms away from I-44 are quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
BestGM, General Manager at Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary letter. I am passing on your comments,knowing that it will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to your return

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Lawton, Oklahoma
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had to stay overnight after a surgery. They were very helpful and accommodated us with a great room. We did not expect to stay over and it was a late check in,we could not have asked for better service!
Bill

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your visit to the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites. Your comments on our performance were most generous and shall be passed on. It is always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and appreciated. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to your return.
Batavia, United States
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The hotel was very clean and easy to find. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Room rate was great for time of year. Room was quiet and clean. Hot breakfast in the morning was very good and good selection of items beyond sausage and eggs.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestGM, General Manager at Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and service during your recent visit at our hotel. We certainly enjoyed having you with us. We appreciated your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City.
Houston, United States
Reviewed December 24, 2013

We had a very pleasant stay. Everything worked properly and was very clean. The staff was courteous, friendly and professional. The breakfast was nothing special but quite adequate. The exercise room was a nice bonus. We were able to take advantage of a discount for a two-night stay, and this made our stay a superlative value. Just two complaints: One of our rooms should not have been offered as "non-smoking". And the room heater was noisy. We are very satisfied customers.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestGM, General Manager at Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your visit to the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites. We certainly enjoyed having you with us, and on behave of the entire team, I would like to say thank you. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & suites the next time you are in Oklahoma Ciy. We look forward to your return.
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Nice hotel, particularly for price. Had two dogs with me and never an issue or problem. Staff was very nice and helpful. Great breakfast; parking no problem. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestGM, General Manager at Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Papillion, United States
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is a very nice place to stay with an exceptional staff. They were very friendly and made my stay very comfortable. They were also very accommodating to some last minute changes I had in my schedule. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Only issue I had was with the exterior accent lighting--very bright and shined in the window in my room all night. Definitely recommend staying at this location and will stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BestGM, General Manager at Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your visit to the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites. Your comments on our performance were most generous and shall be passed on to the appropriate staff members. It is always gratifying to know that our efforts were effective and appreciated. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Plus Broadway Inn & Suites the next time you are in Oklahoma City. We look forward to your return.
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Reviewed November 29, 2013

In Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to attend a seminar, visit friends, and go to an OU ballgame. The area was quiet, the breakfast was good, the room could have used some updating. The receptionist was kind and helpful. The breakfast room servers were very good. We would use this motel again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

BestGM, Guest Relations Manager at Broadway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback. Your voice is very important. We strive to make your stay as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. Your voice is instrumental in helping us accomplish this goal. Thank you again for taking the time to offer your feedback.

LaRon