The Madison lounge within the hotel turned into a party club late at night on the Saturday I stayed. Came back from a show around midnight to NO PARKING. Apparently this was due to the loud party happening just inside the lobby. People loudly hanging out in the lobby and the halls. Loud music was blasting from this Madison lounge that sits inside, bass just thumping. Although I was closet to the elevator, I was luckily on the 3rd so I didn't hear the music. However, people were up and moving around all night due to whatever was going on and so I heard people all night going into and out of their rooms. Wasn't happy with parking my car or this situation at all when you I had to be up at 6a for a flight. Also, the location is not near anything. There's a gas station since you sit on the highway. So be prepared to always drive somewhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Broadway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Broadway Hotel Oklahoma City
- Best Western Broadway Inn And Suites
- Best Western Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Best Western